Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 - 12/13 US Release

After playing in these for a while now, I prob wouldn't recommend them for hooping. They sacrificed too much comfort for durability, I thought they would break in but I've played with these twice a week for the past 2 months now and most nights I end up swapping out to my Stutter Steps because these are just way too stiff and end up hurting

First pair of Venomenons. I like the real low cut on these. Actually diggin the all red pair. Will cop once they hit that deep discount.

Got hooked up with some Year of the horse joints and was'nt feeling'em but they're growing on me.
happy.gif

any news on Venomenon 5?
There have been some pics shared in the KB X and 9 threads I think, but not sure much more than that as far as a release

They do look pretty solid though -- both heel and forefoot zoom

^ some old blog posts, says release date is 2015. 

Looking forward to the next model, heal and forefoot zoom would be awesome! Based on the pics it looks like its got an out sole similar to the KD trey5.

Has anyone that hooped in these also hooped in the run the one? Was curious which pair you guys thought were better on court. Outdoors specifically. Have my 28 SEs for indoor. Thanks guys

The Venomenon 5's are out overseas, hope they get a US release. Looking forward to upgrading from the 4. 

Does anyone kn ow where I can get the INLINEs for a discount?  But more so, how do these fit and feel compared to the 8s?
Found the Inlines at the Nike Outlet at the Great Mall in Milpitas, California for 99.99 + tax.  FSR too.  Might be worth giving them a call to see if they do phone orders.

Does anyone kn ow where I can get the INLINEs for a discount?  But more so, how do these fit and feel compared to the 8s?
Fit compared to the 8s I would say is the same -- go with the same size.  Feel-wise, these still feel pretty good, but not the greatness of the 8 if you ask me.  These start out very stiff, but they are definitely better for outdoor basketball and hitting the pavement/concrete hard.  Traction will last a lot longer too

Back
Top Bottom