Zoom LeBron III - Release Dates & Information - VOTE!!

jrose5

Banned
Please post a detailed review of the entire shoe (white/black/varsity-crimson colorway) or just a specific aspect of its performance in the following thread:

p093.ezboard.com/fniketal...3039.topic

If you don't have the time to provide a review, take a moment to vote.

Thanks.

11/11/05
China only. Limited to 1,000 pairs
$210
Lebron.jpg

Lebron_a.jpg

Lebron_b.jpg

Lebron_c.jpg

Lebron_d.jpg

Lebron_e.jpg

Lebron_f.jpg

Lebron_g.jpg

Lebron_h.jpg

11/17/2005 Zoom LeBron III
312147-112 White/Black-Varsity Crimson
$125.00
azhvl2.jpg

b6yhvq.jpg

b6yi37.jpg

b6yi5u.jpg

These pictures are from IgOtNiKeS.

dd000o.jpg

dc8miu.jpg

dc8p4k.jpg

dc8qc5.jpg

dd03n6.jpg

ddne48.jpg

ddnnlg.jpg

ddnp89.jpg

12/16/2005 Zoom LeBron III
312147-004 Black/Black-Varsity Crimson (East & Central)
$125.00
12147004_l.jpg

12/16/2005 Zoom LeBron III
312147-114 White/White/Gold Dust (West & South)
$125.00
12147114_l.jpg

bhd8d5.jpg

This picture is from snugglesmcduggal.
b5ocqg.jpg

These pictures are from shugaray.
desmqx.jpg

to show height difference w/ another popular bball shoe. :wink:
wink.gif

despzo.jpg

desq5f.jpg

desqav.jpg

02/25/2006 Zoom LeBron III
312543-141 White/Midnight Navy-Metallic Silver
$125.00
dg5rvo.jpg

b5occ0.jpg

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

just feel disappointed this time.....
ISS posted LeBron III release dates & Information at least 1 month ago!

pimp.gif

The Gold joints are crazy!

Lebron III are gonna be classics.
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Quote:
just feel disappointed this time.....
ISS posted LeBron III release dates & Information at least 1 month ago!

Um sorry if I'm in the Jordan Brand forum 3/4 of the time. I don't actually update anything in the Nike forum as quickly as I do in the Jordan Brand forum.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

I should COPPED!!! the GR and the EAST BLACK

BTW: Is the EAST BALCK limited ?

[size=+2]
"I've seen the future of the NBA his name is AMARE "STAT" STOUDEMIRE -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

Keon, don't know if those are your samples or not, but could you blur or edit that ss# on the shoes in the pics you posted. I really don't mind, but you know there's gonna be the usuals who come into the post about losing their wear-test privleges.

What will it take
Cause the heartache be heatbreak, is my prediction
when you falsify and start fake, In my position
I'm a careful man, but a player when I ball
Got my eyes on you baby, can I call? - 2Pac

:wow:
eek.gif

Everything looks good, i didnt know shoes dropped on thursdays tho?? Anyword on any exclusives Nike may be workin on???????
NAS IS GOD'S SON FLOW LIKE JESUS WHEN HE WRITES,
JAY-Z IS J-HOVA
WHICH MEANS HE GAVE BIRTH TO CHRIST

those first jawns is :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
eek.gif
so is the gold but i hear they were only coming out on the west...the 1st 1's is definatley copped
"The Mariano of the Marriot, (ahhh) If money talks, the whoe world bout ta hear me out"-Jay-Z

white gold are bonkers
In the event of my demise, when my heart can beat no more, I hope I die for a principle or a belief that I had lived 4, I will die before my time because I feel the shadow's depth, so much I wanted 2 accomplish, before I reached my death
I have come 2 grips with the possibility and wiped the last tear from my eyes
I loved all who were positive In the event of my Demise 2pac

eek.gif
eek.gif
so sexy
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.

Back
Top Bottom