Zoom LeBron III - Release Dates & Information - VOTE!!

The GR colorway are the best of them all
pimp.gif
because I have them
roll.gif
...If they will make a SVSM colorway it will be
pimp.gif

Can we get more pictures of the Black & Red East Release?

I'm debating on these or the Nike VC V Black & White for my next hoops shoe and would like to see more pics of the Black & Red LeBron. I live in AZ so I cant just go to finishline & look at them.

thanks

^^ check your local finishline.......just playin, check pickyourshoes and kicks-r-us.com they should have plenty of pics for ya. they heavy, but with the weight of shocks it shouldnt be too heavy. where in az you from?
I was the youngest of four, pops couldn't take it no more
Stayed together for the kids they couldn't fake it no more
Left me naked in the streets I had to take me a course
Not only made me a man, it made me a BOSS
METHODMAN STOLE WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY!!!

I'm from Tucson.

I'm 6 foot 2 about 200 pounds so the weight of the shoe shouldn't be that big a deal right?

I'm lookin' for a size 13, pickyourshoes.com and shoes-r-us.com dont have any size 13s left.

any other sites I should check?

shoejockey.com has a size 13. i dont believe you should have a problem with your shoes one bit. i have yet to play ball in them but it appears they will need some "breakin in" do to the leather being somewhat tough.

At Great Northern Mall outside of Cleveland has the Black and Red and the White and Gold all over. I got mine yesterday. Sorry the pic is funny, had to use my scanner. It was actually hard to find the first ones, not those.

myshoes.jpg

ill check out shoejocky.com

those white golds are nice!

Why is it that some states got both colors?

what the deal with the black and gold lbj's
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!!

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

So are the white/red's releasing? The one's that had the upper red and lasering? Anyone know....
[/center]

anyone who is willing to trade size 14 lebron 3 b-days (brown) or sz 14 lebron 3 blk/wht/red for sz 14 lebron 2 b-days (black) OR sz 14 jordan retro 3 wht/cement hit me up

[email protected]

would rather do trade in the LA area if possible

^^^wrong forum...no b/s here...but anyways i wish those white /red III's came out in the bday pack instead.woulda been nicer imo

can somebody point me in the right direction to get the eastern ones please. or possibly provide me with a sku so i can get footlocker to find me a pair.

thanks

im really dissapointed that they changed the way the white/navy colorway looked... the sample version was so much better! and was also my fav. LJ sneaker... it would have been my first LJ purchase but since they changed the way it looked i guess Nike can count me out of buyin those ...
I'm Stevie Wonder with, beads under the doo-rag
Intuition is there even when my vision's impaired, yeah
Buy My "dunk lo supreme 'sole collector - this day in history'" - SIZE 13

page 16 ^^^^

i like the change, the others seem too plain. but not to many share my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom