Zune or Apple Ipod...What's better and why?

Been thinking about picking up one or the other. The only thing i know is that both are media players. I am familiar with zune with respect to pricing anddownloading but have no idea how the whole apple ipod thing works?

Just looking for some information on the ipod and for that matter zune. Any and all is appreciated.

Originally Posted by stunner157

just get an ipod.
This.

I think people who get Zunes are just people who want to be "different" and try to give the middle finger to Apple. You'll like an iPod better.Simple, easy, and gets the job done.

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

just get an ipod.
This.

I think people who get Zunes are just people who want to be "different" and try to give the middle finger to Apple. You'll like an iPod better. Simple, easy, and gets the job done.

Basically...
laugh.gif

I'm on my iPod right now. I've known only two ppl with a zune and it was just because they didn't want to be like everyone else with an iPod.

ipods better imo.. and isnt it also cheaper?
and besides theres a newer ipod like every 6 months, which makes the older ones even cheaper to get

songs are only 79 cents on the zune marketplace instead of a dollar on the itunes library.....easy to use interface i got a 80gb.....plus it comes with soduku,space shooter, begedled, checkers, texas hold them, and it synks with your xbox 360 if you have one. ive had a ipod before and i like the zune better.
pimp.gif

For those that have an ipod, how does it work specifically? Like i know someone with a zune and he pays $14.99/mth for unlimited everything. He can d/leverything to his zune. But, if he wants to burn an album to a cd, he has to buy points or something like that. On the zune site, they pretty much haveeverything including mixtapes.

Is this how apple is set up?

I get all of my music for free (if you know how...
wink.gif
)
If you wanna burn an album to a CD, just use WMP.
You HAVE to use iTunes to sync to your iPod in order to put music in, though.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I get all of my music for free (if you know how...
wink.gif
)
If you wanna burn an album to a CD, just use WMP.
You HAVE to use iTunes to sync to your iPod in order to put music in, though.
if you use itunes as your main music player i dont get why this is a problem?
ohwell.gif

Itunes is as simple as an Ipod

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

just get an ipod.
This.

I think people who get Zunes are just people who want to be "different" and try to give the middle finger to Apple. You'll like an iPod better. Simple, easy, and gets the job done.

Basically...
laugh.gif
I have always thought that in my head.
laugh.gif

Creative Zii Egg\Cowon S9 >>>> Ipod\zune
new zune coming up is dope tho. I wonder what apple's coming up with.

iPod classic. Unless you want apps and all that, in that case the iPod touch > All

i just need somethin simple. all of the bells & whistles is nice, but i probably won't use/need it.

I love my zune
laugh.gif
. I wanted a ipod but i messed with my exs and reallydidnt dig it and my comp didnt really work with itunes so i got the halo edition zune a couple years ago and loved it. Only thing i didnt like was how bulky itwas but i see they going slim with the newer ones and the zune hd. I cant wait for the zune hd so im pretty stoked about that. Idk if your a gamer but the zunepoints work with live. theres also something about marketplace being on xbox live but dont really remember the details.

Back
Top Bottom