Zydrunas Ilgauskas Follows Lebron And Join's The Heat Team.

I clearly remember him saying that he wanted to be a cavalier all through his career, I guess lebron had a big influence on him.

[h2]Ilgauskas Will Join LeBron In Miami[/h2]
Jul 13, 2010 2:50 PM EST

mia_40.gif
Zydrunas Ilgauskas has turned down an offer from the Cleveland Cavaliers and will instead join LeBron James in Miami.

The Heat has a need for size and experience on its frontline. The team is nearly capped out after signing James, Chris Bosh and Mike Miller, while retaining Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem.

Ilguaskas' agent said the player hopes to be part of the Cavs' organization after his retirement.
indifferent.gif

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap/#ixzz0takghmtM

I clearly remember him saying that he wanted to be a cavalier all through his career, I guess lebron had a big influence on him.

[h2]Ilgauskas Will Join LeBron In Miami[/h2]
Jul 13, 2010 2:50 PM EST

mia_40.gif
Zydrunas Ilgauskas has turned down an offer from the Cleveland Cavaliers and will instead join LeBron James in Miami.

The Heat has a need for size and experience on its frontline. The team is nearly capped out after signing James, Chris Bosh and Mike Miller, while retaining Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem.

Ilguaskas' agent said the player hopes to be part of the Cavs' organization after his retirement.
indifferent.gif

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap/#ixzz0takghmtM

Follows him EVERYWHERE though? though?

Where else did he follow him?

Nice pick up for MIA if it happens.

He gave it his all in Cleveland for more than a decade you douche.
grin.gif
Nothing wrong at all with this move.
indifferent.gif

Follows him EVERYWHERE though? though?

Where else did he follow him?

Nice pick up for MIA if it happens.

He gave it his all in Cleveland for more than a decade you douche.
grin.gif
Nothing wrong at all with this move.
indifferent.gif

after all that cryin to get back on the cavs when he got traded smh... oh well, anything for the ring (even though the lakers will 3-peat) right?

after all that cryin to get back on the cavs when he got traded smh... oh well, anything for the ring (even though the lakers will 3-peat) right?

I'm listening to Cleveland sports talk radio and everyone wants Ilgauskas to win a ring because he gave 14 years to the Cavaliers organization. I agree with them too.

I'm listening to Cleveland sports talk radio and everyone wants Ilgauskas to win a ring because he gave 14 years to the Cavaliers organization. I agree with them too.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Z is the TRUE definition of a ring chaser
laugh.gif

I can deal with over the hill players chasing a ring. Plus the Cavs are better off without him as a player.

Its not like a self proclaimed King turning in his crown and going to serve another.

laugh.gif

come on dude Z has but his time in.  Z was with the Cavs when they SUCKED before Lebron got there.  With only 1 or 2 good years left why not try to get a ring?

laugh.gif

I can deal with over the hill players chasing a ring. Plus the Cavs are better off without him as a player.

Its not like a self proclaimed King turning in his crown and going to serve another.

Back
Top Bottom