Zydrunas Ilgauskas Follows Lebron And Join's The Heat Team.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

after all that cryin to get back on the cavs when he got traded smh... oh well, anything for the ring (even though the lakers will 3-peat) right?
This is the point I'm tryna get, he was begging for wizards to waive him so he can join the cavs again, and he did, now all that crying would make you think he'd stay a cavalier untill he retires....but nope.

after all that cryin to get back on the cavs when he got traded smh... oh well, anything for the ring (even though the lakers will 3-peat) right?
This is the point I'm tryna get, he was begging for wizards to waive him so he can join the cavs again, and he did, now all that crying would make you think he'd stay a cavalier untill he retires....but nope.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Z is the TRUE definition of a ring chaser
laugh.gif

come on dude Z has but his time in.  Z was with the Cavs when they SUCKED before Lebron got there.  With only 1 or 2 good years left why not try to get a ring?

^^ NO. Z deserves this. People need to remember that we TRADED him last year. He was nice enough to come back. 14 years is so long man.

This honestly makes my hatred for the Heat and LeBron go down because Z is the most deserving guy in the L to get a ring.

I hope he gets one now. Plus he had NO chance of getting one in CLE.

^^ NO. Z deserves this. People need to remember that we TRADED him last year. He was nice enough to come back. 14 years is so long man.

This honestly makes my hatred for the Heat and LeBron go down because Z is the most deserving guy in the L to get a ring.

I hope he gets one now. Plus he had NO chance of getting one in CLE.

"Ring chaser?"

Maybe he saw how big of an a-hole his owner is and bounced? Maybe he saw what the owner was willing to say about THE FACE OF THE LEAGUE and decided not to associate himself with such douchery?

"Ring chaser?"

Maybe he saw how big of an a-hole his owner is and bounced? Maybe he saw what the owner was willing to say about THE FACE OF THE LEAGUE and decided not to associate himself with such douchery?

Damn.  First LeBron takes Cleveland's heart,m now he's taking their players.  Cold blooded. 
pimp.gif

Damn.  First LeBron takes Cleveland's heart,m now he's taking their players.  Cold blooded. 
pimp.gif

already posted in the cavs offseason thread but anyways

yeah we cant boo z for this. watch when heat comes here lebron will get booed like no other. when z checks in, standing ovation. guaranteed.

anyone who goes to the games knows when opposing players are at the FT line we show pics of steelers logos, red sox/yankees, to get the crowd to boo. id bet this year they just show brons face every game.

i might be in the minority here in CLE but i dont think id boo for lebron either. the whole scene was just a mess and it was bad pub he brought on himself. BUT i never liked lebron as a person, im not that stupid. hes been known as arrogant and cocky and all that which we knew from a long time ago. i cant deny his skills on the court tho so ill still watch. just choose to not get caught up in the moment. i got jerseys signed by him hanging on my wall and no im not burning them. theyre staying right where they are

Z can do what ever the hell he wants. 14 years with the Cavaliers and no ring yet, he can go play for any team he chooses...

..although I am upset at hearing Lebron doing more recruiting in the past 3 days than he's ever done in the past 5 years. Ol' ROBIN head-+*%..

already posted in the cavs offseason thread but anyways

yeah we cant boo z for this. watch when heat comes here lebron will get booed like no other. when z checks in, standing ovation. guaranteed.

anyone who goes to the games knows when opposing players are at the FT line we show pics of steelers logos, red sox/yankees, to get the crowd to boo. id bet this year they just show brons face every game.

i might be in the minority here in CLE but i dont think id boo for lebron either. the whole scene was just a mess and it was bad pub he brought on himself. BUT i never liked lebron as a person, im not that stupid. hes been known as arrogant and cocky and all that which we knew from a long time ago. i cant deny his skills on the court tho so ill still watch. just choose to not get caught up in the moment. i got jerseys signed by him hanging on my wall and no im not burning them. theyre staying right where they are

Z can do what ever the hell he wants. 14 years with the Cavaliers and no ring yet, he can go play for any team he chooses...

..although I am upset at hearing Lebron doing more recruiting in the past 3 days than he's ever done in the past 5 years. Ol' ROBIN head-+*%..

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

"Ring chaser?"

No, I'm pretty sure he just wanted to get a ring before he retired, and he deserves it. He had to put up with Ricky Davis shooting on his own hoop and Dajuan Wagner's lingering venereal diseases.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

"Ring chaser?"

No, I'm pretty sure he just wanted to get a ring before he retired, and he deserves it. He had to put up with Ricky Davis shooting on his own hoop and Dajuan Wagner's lingering venereal diseases.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

You really thought he wanted back on the Cavs because he loved the organization? He just wanted to win. Still the case.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

You really thought he wanted back on the Cavs because he loved the organization? He just wanted to win. Still the case.

Back
Top Bottom