Zydrunas Ilgauskas Follows Lebron And Join's The Heat Team.

Rumors say that Miami offered Mo Williams the towel boy position and that Mo is on his way to sign the contract in effort to re-unite with LeBron.

Rumors say that Miami offered Mo Williams the towel boy position and that Mo is on his way to sign the contract in effort to re-unite with LeBron.

At 1st I felt sorry for Cavs fans but now I only feel sorry for some. Ya'll dont take rejection to good. You would think that ya'll would be use to it by now 
laugh.gif

*Waits for more photoshoped city limit signs* 
laugh.gif

Welcome Z!

At 1st I felt sorry for Cavs fans but now I only feel sorry for some. Ya'll dont take rejection to good. You would think that ya'll would be use to it by now 
laugh.gif

*Waits for more photoshoped city limit signs* 
laugh.gif

Welcome Z!

I was just playin' y'all.

Z is the man. He always will be..

Like I said.... My hatred towards MIA and Bron went down. I will now want them to win so Z gets his ring
pimp.gif

I was just playin' y'all.

Z is the man. He always will be..

Like I said.... My hatred towards MIA and Bron went down. I will now want them to win so Z gets his ring
pimp.gif

Maybe i'm only speaking for myself, but as the days have gone by.. I cooled down ALOT.

At first I hated LeBron. Still don't like him, but I can't help but put myself in his situation. NO WAY I would turn down playing with 2 of my FRIENDS.

I used to not want MIA to win ANYTHING. BUT with Z, I hope they get him a ring. Z is more deserving than Bron, Wade, or Bosh to get his.

If that happens...it will be VERY sad to see LeBron and Z up there celebrating, but I wouldn't help but grin. Both men did SO much for our city, and people need to realize it, shut up, and get back to living their lives.

pimp.gif
Goodbye to LeBron and Z. Y'all will be truly missed.

I would like to thank NT for putting up with mine, and other CLE's thoughts because y'all didn't bash us like I thought would happen.

I just want them to put a Z billboard up in Miami. With a white short sleeve button down, half way buttoned, cigar in mouth, on a boat.

pimp.gif

Maybe i'm only speaking for myself, but as the days have gone by.. I cooled down ALOT.

At first I hated LeBron. Still don't like him, but I can't help but put myself in his situation. NO WAY I would turn down playing with 2 of my FRIENDS.

I used to not want MIA to win ANYTHING. BUT with Z, I hope they get him a ring. Z is more deserving than Bron, Wade, or Bosh to get his.

If that happens...it will be VERY sad to see LeBron and Z up there celebrating, but I wouldn't help but grin. Both men did SO much for our city, and people need to realize it, shut up, and get back to living their lives.

pimp.gif
Goodbye to LeBron and Z. Y'all will be truly missed.

I would like to thank NT for putting up with mine, and other CLE's thoughts because y'all didn't bash us like I thought would happen.

I just want them to put a Z billboard up in Miami. With a white short sleeve button down, half way buttoned, cigar in mouth, on a boat.

pimp.gif

Someone gimme Mo Williams twitter name, this dude is about to have an even worse day
laugh.gif

Seriously, he has to be standing outside of his house screaming at the sky "WHY NOT MEEEEEEE??????"

Someone gimme Mo Williams twitter name, this dude is about to have an even worse day
laugh.gif

Seriously, he has to be standing outside of his house screaming at the sky "WHY NOT MEEEEEEE??????"

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

^^ NO. Z deserves this. People need to remember that we TRADED him last year. He was nice enough to come back. 14 years is so long man.

This honestly makes my hatred for the Heat and LeBron go down because Z is the most deserving guy in the L to get a ring.

I hope he gets one now. Plus he had NO chance of getting one in CLE.

TRUTH.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

^^ NO. Z deserves this. People need to remember that we TRADED him last year. He was nice enough to come back. 14 years is so long man.

This honestly makes my hatred for the Heat and LeBron go down because Z is the most deserving guy in the L to get a ring.

I hope he gets one now. Plus he had NO chance of getting one in CLE.

TRUTH.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Ohio is living in a nightmare
In Cincinnati we still have the Reds and the Bengals and Ohio State's basketball and football teams for this year are looking promising. Cleveland is the only city suffering right now.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Ohio is living in a nightmare
In Cincinnati we still have the Reds and the Bengals and Ohio State's basketball and football teams for this year are looking promising. Cleveland is the only city suffering right now.

Ilguaskas' agent said the player hopes to be part of the Cavs' organization after his retirement.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is STRAIGHT COMEDY!!!!  Cleveland just LOSING all day everyday.

Ilguaskas' agent said the player hopes to be part of the Cavs' organization after his retirement.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is STRAIGHT COMEDY!!!!  Cleveland just LOSING all day everyday.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

ilguaskas' agent said the player hopes to be part of the Cavs' organization after his retirement.
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
 He's basically openly admitting that after he gets a ring in Miami, he wants to take his !#% back to Cleveland. Where dey do dat at?

Back
Top Bottom