Zydrunas Ilgauskas Follows Lebron And Join's The Heat Team.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

ilguaskas' agent said the player hopes to be part of the Cavs' organization after his retirement.
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
 He's basically openly admitting that after he gets a ring in Miami, he wants to take his !#% back to Cleveland. Where dey do dat at?

Some of y'all dudes worse than females.
smh.gif

I ain't mad at Z for ring chasing, he sure as hell wasn't going to do it anytime soon in Cleveland.

Some of y'all dudes worse than females.
smh.gif

I ain't mad at Z for ring chasing, he sure as hell wasn't going to do it anytime soon in Cleveland.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Maybe i'm only speaking for myself, but as the days have gone by.. I cooled down ALOT.

At first I hated LeBron. Still don't like him, but I can't help but put myself in his situation. NO WAY I would turn down playing with 2 of my FRIENDS.

I used to not want MIA to win ANYTHING. BUT with Z, I hope they get him a ring. Z is more deserving than Bron, Wade, or Bosh to get his.

If that happens...it will be VERY sad to see LeBron and Z up there celebrating, but I wouldn't help but grin. Both men did SO much for our city, and people need to realize it, shut up, and get back to living their lives.

pimp.gif
Goodbye to LeBron and Z. Y'all will be truly missed.

I would like to thank NT for putting up with mine, and other CLE's thoughts because y'all didn't bash us like I thought would happen.

I just want them to put a Z billboard up in Miami. With a white short sleeve button down, half way buttoned, cigar in mouth, on a boat.

pimp.gif

As a Pistons fan (given the current state of our franchise....) I am very happy to read this, because that was my exact reaction. Of course he wasn't leaving my team, so the sting wasn't there from that loss, but I have had to watch this man pour out his heart on the court for you guys AGAINST us! And after all that, all you could give him was Antwan Jamison, and Shaq 8-10 years removed from his prime?! Can we all remember the GOAT played with the League's best SF and the 7 time consecutive NBA rebounds leader, let alone BJ, Horace, Kerr, Paxon, Kukoc, ect. And don't tell me that 72-10 Bulls team wasn't fun top watch or wasn't good for the NBA.

This dude Lebron is an ANIMAL on the court; cocky, arrogant, big-headed as they come, but so was MJ and he didn't give a dime to charity, or a *@@+ of what you thought about it, so I don't know why people are shocked. Or pass as much. After LBJ blew our Larry Birds assist record for forwards last season, by 2 whole assists, with those passes going to that garbage supporting cast, and he stiiiiilll didn't have a realistic shot at the finals I figured he had had enough. Dude obviously doesn't wanna hurt Ohio like this, he grew up dreaming of winning CLE a mess of rings, but he shouldn't have to give his youth and his knees anymore than 7 years to an organization run by a ****** like Gilbert. He has done enough. Haters are gonna keep hatin, but lets just applaud the man for his accomplishments and tune in next year.

Maybe i'm only speaking for myself, but as the days have gone by.. I cooled down ALOT.

At first I hated LeBron. Still don't like him, but I can't help but put myself in his situation. NO WAY I would turn down playing with 2 of my FRIENDS.

I used to not want MIA to win ANYTHING. BUT with Z, I hope they get him a ring. Z is more deserving than Bron, Wade, or Bosh to get his.

If that happens...it will be VERY sad to see LeBron and Z up there celebrating, but I wouldn't help but grin. Both men did SO much for our city, and people need to realize it, shut up, and get back to living their lives.

pimp.gif
Goodbye to LeBron and Z. Y'all will be truly missed.

I would like to thank NT for putting up with mine, and other CLE's thoughts because y'all didn't bash us like I thought would happen.

I just want them to put a Z billboard up in Miami. With a white short sleeve button down, half way buttoned, cigar in mouth, on a boat.

pimp.gif

As a Pistons fan (given the current state of our franchise....) I am very happy to read this, because that was my exact reaction. Of course he wasn't leaving my team, so the sting wasn't there from that loss, but I have had to watch this man pour out his heart on the court for you guys AGAINST us! And after all that, all you could give him was Antwan Jamison, and Shaq 8-10 years removed from his prime?! Can we all remember the GOAT played with the League's best SF and the 7 time consecutive NBA rebounds leader, let alone BJ, Horace, Kerr, Paxon, Kukoc, ect. And don't tell me that 72-10 Bulls team wasn't fun top watch or wasn't good for the NBA.

This dude Lebron is an ANIMAL on the court; cocky, arrogant, big-headed as they come, but so was MJ and he didn't give a dime to charity, or a *@@+ of what you thought about it, so I don't know why people are shocked. Or pass as much. After LBJ blew our Larry Birds assist record for forwards last season, by 2 whole assists, with those passes going to that garbage supporting cast, and he stiiiiilll didn't have a realistic shot at the finals I figured he had had enough. Dude obviously doesn't wanna hurt Ohio like this, he grew up dreaming of winning CLE a mess of rings, but he shouldn't have to give his youth and his knees anymore than 7 years to an organization run by a ****** like Gilbert. He has done enough. Haters are gonna keep hatin, but lets just applaud the man for his accomplishments and tune in next year.

^^ NO. Z deserves this. People need to remember that we TRADED him last year. He was nice enough to come back. 14 years is so long man.

This honestly makes my hatred for the Heat and LeBron go down because Z is the most deserving guy in the L to get a ring.

I hope he gets one now. Plus he had NO chance of getting one in CLE.
this is the biggest crock of +$%@ ive read today
laugh.gif
really.....i mean REALLY???
laugh.gif

^^ NO. Z deserves this. People need to remember that we TRADED him last year. He was nice enough to come back. 14 years is so long man.

This honestly makes my hatred for the Heat and LeBron go down because Z is the most deserving guy in the L to get a ring.

I hope he gets one now. Plus he had NO chance of getting one in CLE.
this is the biggest crock of +$%@ ive read today
laugh.gif
really.....i mean REALLY???
laugh.gif

This _ made it seem like he loved playing with CLEVELAND so much ... he just loved playing with LEBRON'S balls.

All that crying.

This _ made it seem like he loved playing with CLEVELAND so much ... he just loved playing with LEBRON'S balls.

All that crying.

Originally Posted by h3at23

At 1st I felt sorry for Cavs fans but now I only feel sorry for some. Ya'll dont take rejection to good. You would think that ya'll would be use to it by now 
laugh.gif

*Waits for more photoshoped city limit signs* 
laugh.gif

Welcome Z!
come on now. if wade had left miami to form the big 3 in chicago you would have been HEATED too.

Superstars especially ones who made your organization leaving to play elsewhere?? if your a big fan of that team you would be mad aswell.

and not taking it too well.........unless you were only a fan of that player in the first place and not the team...

as far as Z dude is garbage anyway. hes about to breakdown any minute.. you guys should have went after shaq or kurt thomas.

Originally Posted by h3at23

At 1st I felt sorry for Cavs fans but now I only feel sorry for some. Ya'll dont take rejection to good. You would think that ya'll would be use to it by now 
laugh.gif

*Waits for more photoshoped city limit signs* 
laugh.gif

Welcome Z!
come on now. if wade had left miami to form the big 3 in chicago you would have been HEATED too.

Superstars especially ones who made your organization leaving to play elsewhere?? if your a big fan of that team you would be mad aswell.

and not taking it too well.........unless you were only a fan of that player in the first place and not the team...

as far as Z dude is garbage anyway. hes about to breakdown any minute.. you guys should have went after shaq or kurt thomas.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

All that crying.
You show your age very well, youngin

Originally Posted by bittersweet

All that crying.
You show your age very well, youngin

I was starting to sympathize for cavs fans but some of them are  like dan gilbert. Dude was mad but still helped the heat with the sign n trade and taking those wothless picks. Now some cavs fans are beginning to "settle down" and forgive james or ilgauskas. Have some pride cavs fans
grin.gif

Ilgauskas is done though. He can shoot that jumper but that is about it. He is a liability on defense and the heat are going to have to replace him soon anyways.

I was starting to sympathize for cavs fans but some of them are  like dan gilbert. Dude was mad but still helped the heat with the sign n trade and taking those wothless picks. Now some cavs fans are beginning to "settle down" and forgive james or ilgauskas. Have some pride cavs fans
grin.gif

Ilgauskas is done though. He can shoot that jumper but that is about it. He is a liability on defense and the heat are going to have to replace him soon anyways.

Back
Top Bottom