Zydrunas Ilgauskas Follows Lebron And Join's The Heat Team.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

^^ NO. Z deserves this. People need to remember that we TRADED him last year. He was nice enough to come back. 14 years is so long man.

This honestly makes my hatred for the Heat and LeBron go down because Z is the most deserving guy in the L to get a ring.

I hope he gets one now. Plus he had NO chance of getting one in CLE.
this is the biggest crock of +$%@ ive read today
laugh.gif
really.....i mean REALLY???
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Idk man this is just how I feel now...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

^^ NO. Z deserves this. People need to remember that we TRADED him last year. He was nice enough to come back. 14 years is so long man.

This honestly makes my hatred for the Heat and LeBron go down because Z is the most deserving guy in the L to get a ring.

I hope he gets one now. Plus he had NO chance of getting one in CLE.
this is the biggest crock of +$%@ ive read today
laugh.gif
really.....i mean REALLY???
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Idk man this is just how I feel now...

Lebron and Z are like kids running after the NBA ice cream truck that's selling rings.

Lebron and Z are like kids running after the NBA ice cream truck that's selling rings.

14 seasons, $150 million, 2 DUI's, 2 all-star appearances (
laugh.gif
) and 0 rings later Big Z is a member of the Heats.

Amazing how the guy had so much of a free pass during his time in Cleveland. It's not hard to be loyal when the team is paying you double your true worth.

Brad Daugherty > Big Z

PS, this is no 180 because he signed with the Heats. I was never a fan of Z.

14 seasons, $150 million, 2 DUI's, 2 all-star appearances (
laugh.gif
) and 0 rings later Big Z is a member of the Heats.

Amazing how the guy had so much of a free pass during his time in Cleveland. It's not hard to be loyal when the team is paying you double your true worth.

Brad Daugherty > Big Z

PS, this is no 180 because he signed with the Heats. I was never a fan of Z.

After thinking Big Z is actually going to hurt the Heat right now their team is young and fast(to an extent) and Big Z is neither of those things for the past few years his feet have been giving dude all kinds of problems and he isn't a true big man he is more of a pull-up shooter. Even though I hope Z can get a ring I see him hurting the Heat more than helping.

After thinking Big Z is actually going to hurt the Heat right now their team is young and fast(to an extent) and Big Z is neither of those things for the past few years his feet have been giving dude all kinds of problems and he isn't a true big man he is more of a pull-up shooter. Even though I hope Z can get a ring I see him hurting the Heat more than helping.

Brad Daugherty > Big Z

Obviously...

Moving on, I don't blame him at all and honestly couldn't care less regarding Big Z.  He's gonna prolly retire after this year, and might as well try to go out as a champion.

I don't really think this helps MIA too much though.  Dude is pretty much finished and can't guard anybody.

MIA still needs players who can defend big men if they want to win a title.  Other than Bosh, they don't have ANY.

Brad Daugherty > Big Z

Obviously...

Moving on, I don't blame him at all and honestly couldn't care less regarding Big Z.  He's gonna prolly retire after this year, and might as well try to go out as a champion.

I don't really think this helps MIA too much though.  Dude is pretty much finished and can't guard anybody.

MIA still needs players who can defend big men if they want to win a title.  Other than Bosh, they don't have ANY.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

SO FAR

Bron, Wade, Bosh, Miller, Haslem, Ilgauskas

Going GREAT
Slow your roll....I don't know which teams they are so until I see that there is no way he isn't going to the Heat.

Teams are reportedly pressuring Mike Miller to reconsider signing with the Heat as a free agent.

And Miller is said to be insisting that he does not yet have a final agreement to sign with Miami.

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...could_still_get_away_from_heat/#ixzz0tcRtpzP9

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

SO FAR

Bron, Wade, Bosh, Miller, Haslem, Ilgauskas

Going GREAT
Slow your roll....I don't know which teams they are so until I see that there is no way he isn't going to the Heat.

Teams are reportedly pressuring Mike Miller to reconsider signing with the Heat as a free agent.

And Miller is said to be insisting that he does not yet have a final agreement to sign with Miami.

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...could_still_get_away_from_heat/#ixzz0tcRtpzP9

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

EXACTLY.  I have no idea what direction they gonna go.  Is Z their starting C?  I'm curious to see what they do. 

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

EXACTLY.  I have no idea what direction they gonna go.  Is Z their starting C?  I'm curious to see what they do. 

Back
Top Bottom