Zydrunas Ilgauskas Follows Lebron And Join's The Heat Team.

They need to get someone else decently athletic. You can probably steal some guys who have fallen off or had injuries recently for cheap, like a Josh Howard, Marquis Daniels, RYan Gomez, hell I'd give a call to Marcus Haislip, Donnell Harvey, and Pops Mensah Bonsu all of whom are probably overseas. You got James White, Gerald Green, JR Gittens, Mike Gansey, etc.

I mean, you have to fill the roster out with cheapies, but I'd go young, hungry, and athletic before end of their career can barely move trying to get their ring guys.

Speaking of which, what are the final contract #s on LeBron, Bosh, and Wade? I mean, is it like 16/20/16 meaning they make 52 mil total?

They need to get someone else decently athletic. You can probably steal some guys who have fallen off or had injuries recently for cheap, like a Josh Howard, Marquis Daniels, RYan Gomez, hell I'd give a call to Marcus Haislip, Donnell Harvey, and Pops Mensah Bonsu all of whom are probably overseas. You got James White, Gerald Green, JR Gittens, Mike Gansey, etc.

I mean, you have to fill the roster out with cheapies, but I'd go young, hungry, and athletic before end of their career can barely move trying to get their ring guys.

Speaking of which, what are the final contract #s on LeBron, Bosh, and Wade? I mean, is it like 16/20/16 meaning they make 52 mil total?

Why am i not surprised?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Big Z is a LeBreezy groupie TO THE MAX.

i havent heard nobody call lebron that since rip called him that his second year in the league
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Big Z is a LeBreezy groupie TO THE MAX.

i havent heard nobody call lebron that since rip called him that his second year in the league
laugh.gif

I dont get why its ok to ring chase at the end of your career but not the beginning or halfway point :Lol

yea its makes a lot of sense

Nothing has been wrong with any of the moves to the heat

I dont get why its ok to ring chase at the end of your career but not the beginning or halfway point :Lol

yea its makes a lot of sense

Nothing has been wrong with any of the moves to the heat

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

^^ NO. Z deserves this. People need to remember that we TRADED him last year. He was nice enough to come back. 14 years is so long man.

This honestly makes my hatred for the Heat and LeBron go down because Z is the most deserving guy in the L to get a ring.

I hope he gets one now. Plus he had NO chance of getting one in CLE.

tumblrl59a9qe8nk1qzdaplx.gif

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

^^ NO. Z deserves this. People need to remember that we TRADED him last year. He was nice enough to come back. 14 years is so long man.

This honestly makes my hatred for the Heat and LeBron go down because Z is the most deserving guy in the L to get a ring.

I hope he gets one now. Plus he had NO chance of getting one in CLE.

tumblrl59a9qe8nk1qzdaplx.gif

Back
Top Bottom