*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

See only thing good about CT is the location in the northeast. I might shoot down to the Rhode Island and White Plains the week after why not? Forgot all about the car show.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

See only thing good about CT is the location in the northeast. I might shoot down to the Rhode Island and White Plains the week after why not? Forgot all about the car show.
laugh.gif
good thing i made that post i thought the RI joint was the 9th for some reason - heading up to the woods on the 9th for that grand opening event

Originally Posted by Al Audi

laugh.gif
good thing i made that post i thought the RI joint was the 9th for some reason - heading up to the woods on the 9th for that grand opening event

Tre....wth they puttin a bowling alley?? Gotta be more to it than that....Kim K in the building?? Sheesh....might have to get my weight up real quick.

Tre....wth they puttin a bowling alley?? Gotta be more to it than that....Kim K in the building?? Sheesh....might have to get my weight up real quick.

".......off to the next station
metro north
up north
CONNECTICUT
west haven
they call crack cookies
me
young black rookie
im cool
forget school
my mother said, thats hooky"

"ma im just tryna get money to eat, she wasnt tryna hear me, so i told her this......................"

West Haven’s crown-jewel shoreline is one of the foremost locations in Connecticut to spot rare shorebirds, serving as a migratory route for some of the most endangered bird species. The Sandy Point estuary, one of the sites featured on the Connecticut Coastal Birding Trail, has been designated an “important bird areaâ€

".......off to the next station
metro north
up north
CONNECTICUT
west haven
they call crack cookies
me
young black rookie
im cool
forget school
my mother said, thats hooky"

"ma im just tryna get money to eat, she wasnt tryna hear me, so i told her this......................"

West Haven’s crown-jewel shoreline is one of the foremost locations in Connecticut to spot rare shorebirds, serving as a migratory route for some of the most endangered bird species. The Sandy Point estuary, one of the sites featured on the Connecticut Coastal Birding Trail, has been designated an “important bird areaâ€

Dip Set on Angie's show today I believe....

Also their reunion performance is coming before that Hammerstein Concert..

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

nerd.gif

did they have the interview? i see nothin......

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

nerd.gif

did they have the interview? i see nothin......

Back
Top Bottom