*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

Man, hell yea

Heard this joint and I had to look at a calendar like, what year we in? :pimp:
This that "its been too long"

Last edited:
Well look at what the **** we have hear

Cam, Santana, over a Just Blaze beat & a Dame Rant.... It seems like Dame Has everyone under control again... Will it be a hot summer?

Damn, I didn't think they were still capable of making something like that

DJ Paul, Eminem (somewhat), and now Cam'Ron proved that you can turn back the clock and sound just like you did before, while updating your sound at the same time. I don't want a single rapper or their fans ever again telling me to buy their old albums.

This song :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:

Cam, Santana, over a Just Blaze beat & a Dame Rant.... It seems like Dame Has everyone under control again... Will it be a hot summer?

Damn, I didn't think they were still capable of making something like that

DJ Paul, Eminem (somewhat), and now Cam'Ron proved that you can turn back the clock and sound just like you did before, while updating your sound at the same time. I don't want a single rapper or their fans ever again telling me to buy their old albums.

This song :pimp: :pimp:
bolded quoted and enlarged for TRUTH

That vintage dipset feel
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Finally

God damn.

New track is NUTS. I am officially exicited for that A-Trak & Cam'ron Collab. Holy ****.

The Beat.

The Vintage Cam swag.

The Dame Dash Commentary at the end. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Everything I've heard so far has been flames from this ep We might have to see champagne dame outchea

Last edited:
With MMG YMCMB and all this same sound rap trash this feels 100x better..

Fresh yet vintage soundin! :pimp:

... and im not heavy on Hiphop.

Back
Top Bottom