*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

Jim Jones brings out Black Rob

Oh Boy/ Hey Ma

Cam: "you can't fight on Oh Boy, there's some other songs you should have fought to"
laugh.gif

Jim Jones brings out Black Rob

Oh Boy/ Hey Ma

Cam: "you can't fight on Oh Boy, there's some other songs you should have fought to"
laugh.gif

that place was a zooooooo 
pimp.gif

dudes shouldve formed like voltron since ballin....imagine vado addition as well as max b still in da fold
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

that place was a zooooooo 
pimp.gif

dudes shouldve formed like voltron since ballin....imagine vado addition as well as max b still in da fold
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

madd weed smoke in the air also
U aint eva lie.. Had some of that sour flared up in there in the matter of minutes.

Sidenote: i don't know what it is about whitegirls at rap concerts with there boyfriends but these chicks are utterly disrespectful to there man lol. First it was da chick at the hov concert, then i go here and have my entire hand gripped by shorty while she starts having a full convo with me about my plans for after in front of her mans face... she was
devil.gif
 but i jus shook my head and walked away.

madd weed smoke in the air also
U aint eva lie.. Had some of that sour flared up in there in the matter of minutes.

Sidenote: i don't know what it is about whitegirls at rap concerts with there boyfriends but these chicks are utterly disrespectful to there man lol. First it was da chick at the hov concert, then i go here and have my entire hand gripped by shorty while she starts having a full convo with me about my plans for after in front of her mans face... she was
devil.gif
 but i jus shook my head and walked away.

Missin dis show almost makes me wanna cry man, any1 know where I can see where their upcoming shows are?

Back
Top Bottom