*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

no vado? booooooo

I hope cam doesn't start to treat Vado like a step child...word to penz, byrdlady, tom gist, and a mafia.

amen. SMH.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

no vado? booooooo

I hope cam doesn't start to treat Vado like a step child...word to penz, byrdlady, tom gist, and a mafia.

amen. SMH.

sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

When they're all together the fire just oozes from the track seriously. None of them have come that hard on anything they've released individually.

Oh and this guy has lost his mind he prob never had. Cam on I Really Mean It, Child Of The Ghetto, etc>any songs he was on with the rest of Dipset.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

When they're all together the fire just oozes from the track seriously. None of them have come that hard on anything they've released individually.

Oh and this guy has lost his mind he prob never had. Cam on I Really Mean It, Child Of The Ghetto, etc>any songs he was on with the rest of Dipset.

Vado woulda aired out this track & killed it but thats cool.

This is def the step in the right direction. Thought this was going to be garbage.

FIRE. They dont need the Heatmakerz. Arab doing what he need to do. Its a new era, leave that old sped up soul sample stuff alone.

Vado woulda aired out this track & killed it but thats cool.

This is def the step in the right direction. Thought this was going to be garbage.

FIRE. They dont need the Heatmakerz. Arab doing what he need to do. Its a new era, leave that old sped up soul sample stuff alone.

Back
Top Bottom