*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

I'm so upset. Most lackluster reunion ever. No tours outside of NY/NJ. No Diplomatic Immunity 3. Not even a mixtape. They did it for the quick hustle

I'm so upset. Most lackluster reunion ever. No tours outside of NY/NJ. No Diplomatic Immunity 3. Not even a mixtape. They did it for the quick hustle

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

yeah they completely trolled us

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

yeah they completely trolled us

Honestly i think cam is waiting to get this movie in theaters to really make the move... Everybody seems like they have been kind of low lately and there is no promotion like being in the box office. I fully expect things to really heat up around there

Honestly i think cam is waiting to get this movie in theaters to really make the move... Everybody seems like they have been kind of low lately and there is no promotion like being in the box office. I fully expect things to really heat up around there

\\\\
im just now seein this 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom