*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

Ehhhhhhhh

They dudes is washed
tired.gif

I don't really listen to rap no more, but I had to check this one out.  What the hell are they talking about sparkles?
laugh.gif
  Mr. Cee & Funk Flex were hopping on these guys nuts shouting, "no more sparkles" all hour when they premiered it
indifferent.gif

I don't really listen to rap no more, but I had to check this one out.  What the hell are they talking about sparkles?
laugh.gif
  Mr. Cee & Funk Flex were hopping on these guys nuts shouting, "no more sparkles" all hour when they premiered it
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

You must have never pop'd bottles in the club, or been there when people order bottles. When they[vip host] bring your bottles out, the host brings your bottle(s) with morning glory sparkles. Basically, Jimmy sayin'... I dont need that extra #!#, just bring my bottles.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

You must have never pop'd bottles in the club, or been there when people order bottles. When they[vip host] bring your bottles out, the host brings your bottle(s) with morning glory sparkles. Basically, Jimmy sayin'... I dont need that extra #!#, just bring my bottles.

Originally Posted by CL552k1

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Nope, never popped a bottle in the club.  That's not my lifestyle

Originally Posted by CL552k1

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Nope, never popped a bottle in the club.  That's not my lifestyle

That JR freestyle dude posted is easily better than salute.

They need to get working with some legit producers.

Back
Top Bottom