*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

Btwn Killa droppin a song every day, Santana finally lookin like he has the green light i'm actually beginning to feel like dipset is trying to spark things up for the summer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

Btwn Killa droppin a song every day, Santana finally lookin like he has the green light i'm actually beginning to feel like dipset is trying to spark things up for the summer
pimp.gif

Co-signing this�
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

Co-signing this�
smokin.gif

i mean they are back together..but they doing da "well all voltron,, but we a bunch of lions runnning around instead of da actual robot."

i mean they are back together..but they doing da "well all voltron,, but we a bunch of lions runnning around instead of da actual robot."

Originally Posted by Peep Game

"Coming Soon" [5 days]
Jim_Jones_Vampire_Life_2-front-large.jpg

Can OP strikeout the "Reunion" part of the thread title
laugh.gif
?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yo the song at 0:36 sounds sick. Can't wait to hear this tape! Last mixtape jim put out was pretty dope. 

Originally Posted by Peep Game

"Coming Soon" [5 days]
Jim_Jones_Vampire_Life_2-front-large.jpg

Can OP strikeout the "Reunion" part of the thread title
laugh.gif
?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yo the song at 0:36 sounds sick. Can't wait to hear this tape! Last mixtape jim put out was pretty dope. 

pimp.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom