≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

my local shop wanted 200..couldn't do it..wont do it...still think they're dope though

my local shop wanted 200..couldn't do it..wont do it...still think they're dope though

Isn't retail 93 on the box?? I passed at 160 and they sold out 10 minutes later. Now it 300 on ebay. I guess I won't be getting a pair.

Isn't retail 93 on the box?? I passed at 160 and they sold out 10 minutes later. Now it 300 on ebay. I guess I won't be getting a pair.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

So.. anyone get the shoe down completely to the green layer?
there have only been partial pics of it....Sadly man I dont think we'll be seeing many pairs being skated or for that matter worn. We'll see.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

So.. anyone get the shoe down completely to the green layer?
there have only been partial pics of it....Sadly man I dont think we'll be seeing many pairs being skated or for that matter worn. We'll see.

nike-sb-dunk-cheech-chong-chop-burn-01.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-cheech-chong-chop-burn-02.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-cheech-chong-chop-burn-03.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-cheech-chong-chop-burn-04.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-cheech-chong-chop-burn-06.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-cheech-chong-chop-burn-07.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-cheech-chong-chop-burn-11.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-cheech-chong-chop-burn-08.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-cheech-chong-chop-burn-09.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-cheech-chong-chop-burn-10.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-cheech-chong-chop-burn-12.jpg

The Nike SB Dunk “Cheech & Chongâ€

nice pics of the tearaway. the burnt edges is a nice touch. still waiting on my shop to get these.

nice pics of the tearaway. the burnt edges is a nice touch. still waiting on my shop to get these.

I don't understand the hate on these. I think they are fire. To each his own though. Congrats to all that were able to get their pair!

I don't understand the hate on these. I think they are fire. To each his own though. Congrats to all that were able to get their pair!

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

because the Skunks were so well received and the teaser pics came out, people had VERY high expectations on these and were let down, thus the hate. I dont know if the demand is just because they are hyped/ limited, but they are going for 250. We'll see if this continues, only time will tell. I dont know what will happen and cant even predict anything at this point, its too early...Some spots havent even gotten their pairs yet, so supply will rise and demand may be affected, I doubt by much though. We'll see.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

because the Skunks were so well received and the teaser pics came out, people had VERY high expectations on these and were let down, thus the hate. I dont know if the demand is just because they are hyped/ limited, but they are going for 250. We'll see if this continues, only time will tell. I dont know what will happen and cant even predict anything at this point, its too early...Some spots havent even gotten their pairs yet, so supply will rise and demand may be affected, I doubt by much though. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom