★★OFFICIAL CHICAGO BULLS THREAD★★ Boozer fractured in his right hand and is out for 8 weeks.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

He's going to the heat
30t6p3b.gif

How is that even possible?

You see the colorway of that shoe... Dead Give Away My Good Man... DEAD GIVE AWAY
ohwell.gif

Hopefully the reverse jinx to send him to the bulls works
nerd.gif

Hearing that Team Melo + Denver stonewalled NJ deal for same reason: both sides waiting for Chicago to suck it up (Deng, Noah, 2 No. 1's).
8:49 AM Sep 29th via web
Retweeted by 84 people
.sportsguy33
Bill Simmons

You didn't copy his following tweet?

Even though Melo is an elite player, if I'm Chicago I want to see my team play first before dealing. I love the Noah/Boozer combo w/ Rose.
8:54 AM Sep 29th via web

Everyone hear about the 20th anniversary celebration (of the 1991 title) on March 12, 2011 at the United Center? Bulls vs Jazz. Supposedly MJ, Pippen and crew are gonna be there. Had to pick up some tix for that game as well. Looking forward to it. Esp since i never got to watch MJ play.

If I'm the bulls I just suck it up and ship Noah. None of this poker stuff for a few reasons,

1. It will not take much for that 4 team trade to come back alive near the deadline.

2. Come December NY can offer Gallo and some of the free agents they signed this summer.

3. You will probably walk Noah anyways if you get Melo. How are you going to pay Boozer, Melo, Noah and Derrick Rose? I know it's hard to speculate Rose's worth in the next CBA but Booze and Melo will be big money under the old CBA. If you keep Noah and get Melo how much more you think he'll think he's worth?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Even though Melo is an elite player, if I'm Chicago I want to see my team play first before dealing. I love the Noah/Boozer combo w/ Rose.
ehhh dude just doesnt want another threat to his celtics...

that noah boozer combo aint gonna take over games when it matters ie melo vs bron last year...

Originally Posted by primetime21

Hearing that Team Melo + Denver stonewalled NJ deal for same reason: both sides waiting for Chicago to suck it up (Deng, Noah, 2 No. 1's).
Retweeted by 84 people
.sportsguy33
Bill Simmons

deng--oknoah--ok& 2 #1 c'mon mantake deng,johnson,noah, #1 & give up melo, j.r. smith & birdman

Originally Posted by primetime21

Retweeted by 84 people
.sportsguy33
Bill Simmons

deng--oknoah--ok& 2 #1 c'mon mantake deng,johnson,noah, #1 & give up melo, j.r. smith & birdman

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by bijald0331

ehhh dude just doesnt want another threat to his celtics...

that noah boozer combo aint gonna take over games when it matters ie melo vs bron last year...

basically were a 1/4 sneeze from taking over the #3 spot from the celtics & if we do this we will damn near be #2 in the east or deadlocked for 2nd with the magic.....this move will bump up past the celtics no question.....who the hell on boston is gonna guard melo????????? its ok ill wait

Anyone have luck getting tickets this morning? I'm just gonna wait on the job and random offers...I want to go to that MIA game in Jan but I would have to file my taxes early to pay for good seats.

We already have a top 4 seed in the east just by winning the division. Our only comp is Milwaukee...Indy, DET and Cle will be playing for lottery...that's guaranteed home court first round. So we would likely face top seed (figuring MIA) in second round.

if you all get your wish and we trade Noah and Deng for Anthony, we will be the same as MIA, 2 superstars and an all star with a deep bench. Our advantage would be that we have a real back to basket PF unlike Bosh. If this were to happen, I think it's a free for all for that #1 spot. and realistically, Rose, Melo and Boozer will beat out Bron, Wade and Bosh...

I had a discussion with my uncle last night about Noah's value. He is def top 10...if you dispute it, name me 10 better centers

We already have a top 4 seed in the east just by winning the division. Our only comp is Milwaukee, DET, Indy and Cle will be playing for lottery...that's guaranteed home court first round. So we would likely face top seed (figuring MIA) in second round.

if you all get your wish and we trade Noah and Deng for Anthony, we will be the same as MIA, 2 superstars and an all star with a deep bench. Our advantage would be that we have a real back to basket PF unlike Bosh. If this were to happen, I think it's a free for all for that #1 spot. and realistically, Rose, Melo and Boozer will beat out Bron, Wade and Bosh...

after a quick fix totally agree

Anyone have luck getting tickets this morning? I'm just gonna wait on the job and random offers...I want to go to that MIA game in Jan but I would have to file my taxes early to pay for good seats.

We already have a top 4 seed in the east just by winning the division. Our only comp is Milwaukee...Indy, DET and Cle will be playing for lottery...that's guaranteed home court first round. So we would likely face top seed (figuring MIA) in second round.

I had a discussion with my uncle last night about Noah's value. He is def top 10...if you dispute it, name me 10 better centers

Originally Posted by windycity7

We already have a top 4 seed in the east just by winning the division. Our only comp is Milwaukee, DET, Indy and Cle will be playing for lottery...that's guaranteed home court first round. So we would likely face top seed (figuring MIA) in second round.

after a quick fix totally agree

THIS GUY

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Totally disrupted the NYK thread again last night... Felt Great
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i see you sent the thread up........got the ny'ers saltier that they already are
pimp.gif

In all honestly it's a lose/lose situation.

Keep Noah and the Bulls stay a pretty good team that'll most likely lack the firepower to get to the finals. 

Trade for Melo and the Bulls stay a pretty good team that'll lack the overall defense to get into the finals.  Not to mention the Bulls will be smaller. 

The Bulls are going to be missing a piece either way. 

I would just wait the Noah situation out and play it by ear.  You never know, Noah just might prove that he deserves the 70 mil.  We haven't seen him play a lick of ball this season yet.

Back
Top Bottom