★★OFFICIAL CHICAGO BULLS THREAD★★ Boozer fractured in his right hand and is out for 8 weeks.

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Knicks have a much better possible offer for Melo unless we include Noah. I'd say Noah, Gibson, Deng and 2 1st round picks plus some money would be a considerable offer. Without Noah or Boozer, no way in hell we get Melo. Knicks can offer Gallo and AR plus picks plus money. Both players are better pieces than Deng, Gibson, or JJ.
Thats waaayyyy too much. I'll pass on that

noah should be excluded from ANY TRADE TALKS & gibson is a last resort throw in to even out a trade if we can get melo...other than that there NO WAY we give up noah & gibson + deng,draft picks & $$$ for a single player thats nuts bro it aint happening

Knicks have a much better possible offer for Melo unless we include Noah. I'd say Noah, Gibson, Deng and 2 1st round picks plus some money would be a considerable offer. Without Noah or Boozer, no way in hell we get Melo. Knicks can offer Gallo and AR plus picks plus money. Both players are better pieces than Deng, Gibson, or JJ.

honestlty theres no way you will pubilcy hear NOAH's name in a trade hes here to stay if they wer gonna move him they would have before the 1st of july gibson is also almost a no option if he is in a trade it would have to signal that we are def gona get melo otherwise that aint happening...noah,gibson + deng + draft picks & $$$$$ your nuts bro thats never gonna go down

bijald you giving away the house man...i say offer deng jj first round picks..maybe some cash...noah is part of our core so that cant happen.

its funny how every trade is jj deng and etc...

bijald you giving away the house man...i say offer deng jj first round picks..maybe some cash...noah is part of our core so that cant happen.

This is the same reasoning why we never traded for Kobe. Superstars MAKE this league go. We don't have a bonafide one yet. Rose could make the leap into the top-10 players this year but he's not becoming a top 5-6 player that Melo is right now (Kobe, Bron, Wade, D12, Durant). Rose needs a couple years to make that leap. I think he'll get there but I'm not for wasting these next two years if we have a chance at Melo. Again, I would make that deal in a second.

Rose is NOT a superstar yet

and if denver ask for Noah,deng,JJ and draft picks yall wouldnt do it? i sure as hell would. gibson can replace noah and fill his role

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I have no issues parting with Lu, JJ, Taj, and a draft pick for Melo RIGHT NOW!!!

No Qualms At All.

*THIS*

YESDENG-ok byeJJ-ok bye well see you 2yrs from now dropping that 35 & 10 on usTaj-i dont know but if they asked i guessi would deng,2 draft pics & jj as the icer leave Noah & taj with us taj will become a beast learning from boozer,melo,& noah

Do people in here want to win a championship? Why would Denver accept our poo-poo platter if the Knicks are offering a way better package? JJ is a dump of a trade piece. Nobody cares about him. Taj is marginal as well. Y'all really think Denver would be excited about him? No.
laugh.gif
No one on our team is off limits except Derrick Rose. Heck, I would trade Derrick Rose for LeBron tomorrow if the offer came. I want to win. I don't give a $*+% who we ship out. I already have a team that is called the Lovable Losers. I don't need another. Do I like Noah? Yea. Would I trade him in one second if that meant we could get Carmelo Anthony or any other top-tier player? Hell yes. I don't get what there is to think about here.

Do people in here want to win a championship? Why would Denver accept our poo-poo platter if the Knicks are offering a way better package? JJ is a dump of a trade piece. Nobody cares about him. Taj is marginal as well. Y'all really think Denver would be excited about him? No.
laugh.gif
No one on our team is off limits except Derrick Rose. Heck, I would trade Derrick Rose for LeBron tomorrow if the offer came. I want to win. I don't give a $*+% who we ship out. I already have a team that is called the Lovable Losers. I don't need another. Do I like Noah? Yea. Would I trade him in one second if that meant we could get Carmelo Anthony or any other top-tier player? Hell yes. I don't get what there is to think about here.

i hear what your saying but noah is in our core & so is rose the core consist of immovable players rose & noah aint gettin moved anyone else is open ...even taj even though im kinda high on him.. i think he can turn into a beast the same goes for jj

You think of Taj and JJ are going to be beasts? Seriously? They will never even be 3rd options on a good team. That is how low their ceilings are. They are role players. We are talking about getting a top-tier superstar here. Taj Gibson and James Johnson? Really? Are you serious?

I wouldn't trade Noah, but like i said JJ Taj Gibson & Luol Deng can go for Melo. Another thing why would they ask for Noah they already have Birdman.

so why would they want gibson if they have birdman? dont sit there and over value noah like we did deng with the kobe trade.

i love noah and he brings ALOT to this team, but his role is easy to replace(seen how we got gibson already)

to get melo noah would have to be in the deal and i would be fine with that.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by amel223

I wouldn't give a penny for LeChump. 

Yea... you're speaking out of pure emotions. Not From Basketball Standpoint At All.
Yea I know.  I don't care though.  I don't like that man. 

But I'm all for getting Melo.  I would offer Boozer Taj and JJ for him. 

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

so why would they want gibson if they have birdman? dont sit there and over value noah like we did deng with the kobe trade.

i love noah and he brings ALOT to this team, but his role is easy to replace(seen how we got gibson already)

to get melo noah would have to be in the deal and i would be fine with that.
Kobe said he Wanted to play with Deng if he were to come the Bulls. Gibson & Birdman are similar but Gibson has a better Offensive game.

Back
Top Bottom