*★*Official Chicago Bears Thread*★* return of the Monsters of the Midway 4-1 (2-0)

It's reports out there saying the some starters could go until half time in out first preseason game tonight

It's reports out there saying the some starters could go until half time in out first preseason game tonight

D with a nice and fast 3 and out

running game looks like it will be slow again this year there wasnt a hole on none of the runs
smh.gif

forte with the bad blocking which leads to a sack

smh.gif
@ giving up that long run back

Damn, I hope Cutler isn't hurt. That hit looked bad at first site and then he went to the sideline....
smh.gif

Can we play some defense? So much open space!

I just came back from watching the Other Guys. Hilarious movie.

Doesn't sound too good from what I'm hearing. How's Cutler?

Ha
hard to say. Lovie and the bears said the offense might play the whole first half all week. I know it's the first preseason game, but I actually believed it. Just to get some work in on offense. Instead they have one series. cutler is 2 for 2 both to johnny knox and that was the end of that.

I'm sorry for being a dope, but Devin A. needs to be 1 or 2 on the team right now. Knox as the 2 and let Devin H. be what Mike Martz said he should be: Az Hakim. Nuff said.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

line is still doo doo when it comes to opening a hole or even getting a push
QFT...hard to get pumped about new offense when QB still will have rush in his face as soon as he hikes ball

Originally Posted by CasperJr

line is still doo doo when it comes to opening a hole or even getting a push
i knew o.krutz wasn't playing , but sd was in the backfield all day long
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom