☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

smh.gif
@ that _ postin the pitchfork..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

intro-rake.jpg

now thats a rake my dude
laugh.gif

i have the tape in my possesion..actually listening to it now...it will be out once me and another homie select the tracklistings

Originally Posted by jefffort5

i have the tape in my possesion..actually listening to it now...it will be out once me and another homie select the tracklistings
smh.gif
Iunno how I'm gonna narrow this down G... One listen takes 2hours...
roll.gif

You get the Logo btw?

Originally Posted by DUB 253

smh.gif
Iunno how I'm gonna narrow this down G... One listen takes 2 hours...
roll.gif

You get the Logo btw?
yesssirrr..i hit u on twitter about it..i think imma go with just the state adn "the boy" right along with the star..prolly dont needthe name "illinois" on there...but yea..i just went thru 30 plus songs..then imma go thru and see how everything fits..then if its right withjewels..its right along to you ppl

smh.gif
roll.gif

You get the Logo btw?
yesssirrr..i hit u on twitter about it..i think imma go with just the state adn "the boy" right along with the star..prolly dont need the name "illinois" on there...but yea..i just went thru 30 plus songs..then imma go thru and see how everything fits..then if its right with jewels..its right along to you ppl
I remember you saying that before now. I did the type because I needed to show typography in my portfolio which I needed to get into a Graphicsclass. I'll have to get you that after all this cover art for Glory is done. Definitely before your tape comes out so you can put it on your cover if youwanted.
aa835b9e4978ae4a53af4a4e0ebc6cc26e64d5f.gif

smh.gif
roll.gif

You get the Logo btw?
yesssirrr..i hit u on twitter about it..i think imma go with just the state adn "the boy" right along with the star..prolly dont need the name "illinois" on there...but yea..i just went thru 30 plus songs..then imma go thru and see how everything fits..then if its right with jewels..its right along to you ppl
I remember you saying that before now. I did the type because I needed to show typography in my portfolio which I needed to get into a Graphics class. I'll have to get you that after all this cover art for Glory is done. Definitely before your tape comes out so you can put it on your cover if you wanted.
aa835b9e4978ae4a53af4a4e0ebc6cc26e64d5f.gif
yea i already kno..jewels gotta get his shh done..mos def got enought time.mine dont come out til june 22nd

Originally Posted by mace40

I really thought I was going to come in here and finally see the link.
It's not gonna be a quickstrike there's be some buildup to its release.

The first of 3 "singles"off of Glory Or Death.

Toys.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/59433230e95150d2/

Toys will be on the tape.

Now, here's one of the "Deleted Scenes".

Deleted scenes = Tracks that will not make the cut.

This is the first of many.

"The Rock"

http://http://www.zshare.net/audio/594335657b047473/

The next deleted scene will be released when "The Rock" gets either 1000 hits on imeem, Or 1000 DL's on zshare. So on and so forth untilthere's no more... (Viral marketing FTW)

People can stream both of these songs right now on www.godjewels.com

From the man himself:
The tape is done. It's 44 tracks deep. Me and my team and narrowing it down to something more reasonable
pimp.gif

Patience is a virtue.

Back
Top Bottom