☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

E...E...E..E2's the gang!
The beat for Girlfriend..
sick.gif

...she makes sure ya chest stays open like a got d__ convenient store..

Oh and can I get this?
laugh.gif
Unconditional

QUESTION:

Unless I missed it because I don't frequent them that often (aside from Smoking Section) how come Jewels is getting no love on any of the rap blogs? Allthe lame rappers I see gettin' their freestyles posted up daily but no love for Jewels?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jpap348

QUESTION:

Unless I missed it because I don't frequent them that often (aside from Smoking Section) how come Jewels is getting no love on any of the rap blogs? All the lame rappers I see gettin' their freestyles posted up daily but no love for Jewels?
smh.gif
same thing we've been wondering.. Fake Shore Drive is on straight BS...they post this dude Bullet who's tracks are
grin.gif
at best...(im cool with dude tho) but Jewels aint gettin no hometown love..pause

Like we have dude who basically runs Smoking Section (Gotty) on here right? give Jewels a write-up or something

Like we have dude who basically runs Smoking Section (Gotty) on here right? give Jewels a write-up or something
im pretty sure Gotty did a joint with Jewels already.

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

im pretty sure Gotty did a joint with Jewels already.

http://smokingsection.upr...om/TSS/2007/10/sushi-raw

got a mention there but joint is from '07

Gotty showed love... I'm sure he'll show some more once the Mixtape is released, he appears to be a good dude so I can't/won't grill him. Butas far as Fake Shore Drive... they act like some ho's if you're not affliated with someone then they aren't %+#%%@! with you period. Theywouldn't even post Illi's video let alone his mixtape when it was one of the best tapes to drop from the city. I don't know what their issue is
smh.gif

SMH, They hating on my man Jewels just 'cause he look like Ice from 'Paid In Full'

smh.gif
smh.gif

And that Bullet _ is T-RASH!

This aint a suprise. Yall already KNOW the politics of the game
laugh.gif

It don't matter. Soon enough they are gonna have to put his stuff up without people even asking/telling

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

There better be a good @#* reason that Instant Messenger is so short.
smh.gif

That %%@@ is phenomenal.

There is.

The OG is 3 minutes and some change.

Bye.

Back
Top Bottom