☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

My _.....

smh.gif

My _...

tired.gif

I made sure to wait until I had the right state of mind and enough time to really sit down and give this tape its just do. Today was that day.....

If you don't get on, off the strength of this album I will lose all faith in Hip-Hop. You wentin G.

This the most impressive debut I heard since Lupe jumped on the scene. Real s_.

Off top the joint was way more musical than I expected. Besides the lyricism, you got the talent for the hooks and melodies...something 90% of these young boisare missing. But I shoulda seen that coming off the strength of "Toys".

And ya punchlines is real f_n punchlines on some Big L, Jada, Cass (
eyes.gif
)s_. Joints catch you off guard and make you shake ya head or you catch on to something like 20 seconds later, in the middle of another metaphor. Remind me ofLupe, with all them devices packed into every line.

Mostly importantly the content struck a chord wit a _. You touched on the s_ that needed to be said...That brothas is really feelin.

This joint just got some dedicated MBs on the MP3. It ain't goin nowhere for a minute.

You got the hood on back, huh?....

867036109_877165ada8.jpg

....bastid
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

For what it's worth ..
This #+%% got me doing a lil research and stepping my Chicago gang knowledge up.

IDK if that's good or bad, though ..

edit: I was kinda dissapointed we didn't get one LOST reference.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Man this joint was good as heck, but the amount of riding in this thread has reached ridiculous levels.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

still haven't got to hear it yet either

indifferent.gif

Hmmmmm... Why haven't you just dl'd it... burned it to a cd... played it in the car/your peoples spot???

Whats Really Going On G????

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

laugh.gif

don't worry... you'll be more than satisfied with what he's been planning G
nerd.gif
wink.gif

oh really? hmmmm ..
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Oh yea, you might have to wait a little while longer but ... its gonna be crazy G

Hmmmmm... Why haven't you just dl'd it... burned it to a cd... played it in the car/your peoples spot???

Whats Really Going On G????

i dl'd it, but then learned i cant burn anything, cant transfer files.
tired.gif
...will find an alternate computer asap.

My _ Haze.

I was hoping you'd weigh in, I respect your opinion a lot. Appreciate the praise brotha.

L.A. To Chicago is the next "internet single".

I'm gonna need y'all to blast that everywhere you can for me. Artwork for that is on the way.

Those who follow me on Twitter know that I'm supposed to be getting some of the records spinned at a club in Hollywood on July 4th. Dudes playing Glory OrDeath in a club is crazy to me. It's a great look tho.

I can't make it out there for the 4th, So any of you Los Angeles cats who are in the area and are able to make it out, Let me know what the response to themusic was like.

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

L.A. To Chicago is the next "internet single".
I'm gonna need y'all to blast that everywhere you can for me.
Fam, I've been blasting this shh since the day I downloaded it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

And trust me, I'm telling as many people as I know about Glory or Death

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

For what it's worth ..
This #+%% got me doing a lil research and stepping my Chicago gang knowledge up.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Why you laughing ?

You be all on the Internet throwing out "G" , & "fam" like you one of the Folks or something .
laugh.gif

First time in a while I played something from the beginning through the end without skipping tracks. This is going to be on repeat for a while.
Toys
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LA to Chicago
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jewels
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[Funkmaster Flex] IT'S TOO HARD [/Funkmaster Flex]

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

For what it's worth ..

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Why you laughing ?

You be all on the Internet throwing out "G" , & "fam" like you one of the Folks or something .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*pow* *pow*

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

For what it's worth ..

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Why you laughing ?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*pow* *pow*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yup i sure do. and ill never be in a gang. i know all the "folks" in my area tho and on niketalk.

im sorry kneesh..only reason i laughed is because he said i dont know if thats good or bad...which struck me to be humerus
i see it wasnt to you. So i owe you an sincere apology

IM SORRY KNEESH.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

We don't really know no better... That's the lie we tell to justify all these flying shells.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom