☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

and Gabe classified him as a punchline rapper ... Insult after Insult. Shameful
smh.gif
punch em in his *+$!!+ face

smh.gif
i cant be mad at him though. i noticed everything that has been leaked its nothing but punches too that make people believe that.

well im guessing thats why its leaked material...when that #%+@ drop im sure he gon switch up what he said
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

smh.gif
i cant be mad at him though. i noticed everything that has been leaked its nothing but punches too that make people believe that.

well im guessing thats why its leaked material...when that #%+@ drop im sure he gon switch up what he said
laugh.gif

Nope Sos... Untrue The Break Up was full of punches??? Mirror full of punches??? Toys full of punches???

I can't go G
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Nope Sos... Untrue The Break Up was full of punches??? Mirror full of punches??? Toys full of punches???

I can't go G
smh.gif
laugh.gif
i feel you G, but you gotta call those punchline rapscompared to the rest of this tape that actually got concepts and ain't filled full of punches. I Got Bar's, Royalty even Break Up etc is full ofpunches and that Break Up is like my favorite joint leaked...I'm just vouching for what these dudes done heard leaked thus far

Word Play and like one other ain't a punchline orientated song... eh #%%# it. this ___ just aint no punchline rapper point blank at the end of the day
laugh.gif

Downloaded that lil sample a few pages back. I am officially a fan, put on the sour face a few times @day bumpin to it.

i'm off Dr. Pepper & 151 ...

tell me why I JUST caught ...

ya whole team snakes, you the Cobra Commander ..../
youcould never g I joe.

this _ is fn' disgustin' ..

i believe you ... i already know he's about to jump from my current top 15 to 5 ... im listenin to all my old tracks and catchin all kinda **** likewowwwwwww ... and these tracks i had for two years almost ...

DUB ... you a mf beast on that design tip ... ya _ Tone need an avy if JRose'll ever my avy go ....

dudes really just hearin Toys just now?

i could've sworn i've had it for like 2 years now or somn like that...

i know every damn word to that song.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

edit: i was right. my comp says file retrieved: 1/18/2007 5:09:26 PM

is that right?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

i'm off Dr. Pepper & 151 ...

tell me why I JUST caught ...

ya whole team snakes, you the Cobra Commander ..../
you could never g I joe.

this _ is fn' disgustin' ..

that's my favorite line Tone... so simple yet so ill (the cartoon, the toy, G checking) at the same time
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

Even the average listener should be able to see flash backs of their childhood and all the fun they had and the illness of how he lyrically threaded that *$!#together even if you aren't listening for the double entendre` ... hence its my favorite track from him

Back
Top Bottom