☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

Originally Posted by CasperJr

G why was i with the folks today asked them have they ever heard of you they said nah

i wanted to stoneface them but i only know of you thru NT

so i had put a few songs on my phone for when i work out i played them 3-2 gang why these fools start footworkin
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

only a few even tried to listen to it but when i turned to boss +!@%++ was all ears like we was back in class
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Were they throwin up Forks, no table manners???

Bump

I don't breathe .. I hold air hostage.

This will definitely be quoted at random times over the next few months.
pimp.gif

Is it just me, or on Wordplay can u hear like a Macbook Volume button bein pressed in the beat
laugh.gif

Heathens might be the Best song i've heard since "Pray For Me" when shorty comes on and says **** Jesus
eek.gif
it just really makes the track hit home cuz unfortunately this sentiment isshared by alot of young %#$!$% out here
tired.gif

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Heathens might be the Best song i've heard since "Pray For Me" when shorty comes on and says **** Jesus
eek.gif
it just really makes the track hit home cuz unfortunately this sentiment is shared by alot of young %#$!$% out here
tired.gif
that song is so real

this is like my 2nd time ever bein in this thread, how/where can i get the mixtape?

You can hit Jewels website www.godjewels.com or hit my blog ( www.therealjust.com )
wink.gif

Yo fam I want one of those hard copies also! Holler at your boy. My favorite tracks (so far) : One Can Win and LA to Chicago.
pimp.gif

I've been walking around the office like "coasssst to coasssttttt LA to Chicagooooooo" and fools look at me like I'm on the o.g. tip.

I think you should press together the "Deleted Scenes" as like a pre-mixtape too. Take the 11 covers and put them together so its like a collagedcover and then zshare it (or take ag's zshare
laugh.gif
) Those 11 songs aremore then strong enough to put together as a mixtape also. "That E2 Gang thatttttt motherf________ E2 Gang....hereeeeeee's to theeeeeeeRocccccccccccccc"

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Why I hear FL Studio open at the end of "Hella Haters"....?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Had me sittin' here thinkin' I was accidentally opening the program on my desktop...

The tape goes, though, Jewels. Most certainly.

I love how all of NT came together on it. Illi, Wize, Dom... Dudes are dope.

I wanna hear more of Illi's +%#!, though. That feature got me wanting to hear more.
roll.gif
ME TOO!

And yea, I just like how even though this is G.o.D's tape, he put alot of NT people on there. I thought it was real dope how Dom held G.o.D down too.

But yea as far as iLLi's tape goes, I'm geeked as %@@% for the simple fact that I should have a couple joints on there.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yo G, You need a music video for idk say...Toys.
or make a song just for the radio you know what i mean..
But really if that happens it would be a good look
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Can I get an unbiased review of the mixtape. I know that this is NT and he is an NTer himself but I feel as if people aren't telling the truth. This mixtape has no flaws?
All these hating $*# dudes on here would have been told him if the tape was trash. In my honest opinion the lyrics are there and dude dug in andhad the concepts going as if it was an album.

But you're a grown man go listen for yourself.
wink.gif

Loving the tape but off of Dom verse LA to Chi, dude flow is sooooo smooth....nh. Got that FS DS now I need that 25th Hour...Holla...

Just In Time

I think you should press together the "Deleted Scenes" as like a pre-mixtape too. Take the 11 covers and put them together so its like a collaged cover and then zshare it (or take ag's zshare
laugh.gif
) Those 11 songs are more then strong enough to put together as a mixtape also. "That E2 Gang thatttttt motherf________ E2 Gang....hereeeeeee's to theeeeeee Rocccccccccccccc"

Really funny you mention that.

Once Glory Or Death reaches 10,000 downloads I have something real worthwhile for those interested in hearing new music.

I might be the only person that like the Intro the best lol.

Beat was cold and the visionals was on point like a +$%#%.

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Just In Time

I think you should press together the "Deleted Scenes" as like a pre-mixtape too. Take the 11 covers and put them together so its like a collaged cover and then zshare it (or take ag's zshare
laugh.gif
) Those 11 songs are more then strong enough to put together as a mixtape also. "That E2 Gang thatttttt motherf________ E2 Gang....hereeeeeee's to theeeeeee Rocccccccccccccc"

Once Glory Or Death reaches 10,000 downloads I have something real worthwhile for those interested in hearing new music.
laugh.gif

my fav track is all the way around ft. wize
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Just In Time

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

my fav track is all the way around ft. wize
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Aint No Way isn't far behind though

I couldn't even tell you my fav track.

All The Way Around, L.A to Chicago, Boss, Heathens, I dunno they all have something special.

And I agree with AG, we've seen some people get torn to SHREDS when they post their music here.

Although...

Maybe a TSS review or something would make the project more credible if you get what I'm sayin...

Back
Top Bottom