☆☆☆ - T-Pain - "Thr33 Ringz" - November 11th - ☆☆☆

^ Word. I was going crazy when I heard Change. Great hook taken from Baby Face and Eric Clapton.

I thought it was alright... but am I the only one that wishes T-Pain would sing more? Songs like Ringleader man and Right Hand are my favorites from him. Heals o had a snippet of a song called Missing You that came out but I don't think it made the album.

But yeah I'm kind of dissappointed. After hearing the intro and Ringleader man i was hyped, but the rest of the album was kind of the same type of song.

i wasn't gonna check it out but i think i might anyway...Rappa Turnt Sanga was fire, i dont care what anybody says, i think i listened to Epiphany twice,we'll see how this goes

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

i wasn't gonna check it out but i think i might anyway...Rappa Turnt Sanga was fire, i dont care what anybody says, i think i listened to Epiphany twice, we'll see how this goes
You didn't like Epiphany? That album was a banger to me...

Solid album although Ringleader Man gets skipped from me. For what he does, T-Pain is good at it, good effort by him.

Originally Posted by D723

purplehazze96 wrote:

i wasn't gonna check it out but i think i might anyway...Rappa Turnt Sanga was fire, i dont care what anybody says, i think i listened to Epiphany twice,
we'll see how this goes
You didn't like Epiphany? That album was a banger to me...

it had a handful of songs i really liked but i just never really played it like i should of

pretty good.

only reason I think I can listen to it all the way through is cause they all sound the same and flow into each other.

Really like the joint with Ye' though.

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

im on the fence with this one it got some hits and then some EHHHHHHHHHH ones. its better then that last overhyped pice of crap CD but not by much

Digital
That Aint Me
Phantom
Therapy
Long Lap Dance
Chopped and Screwed
Freeze

BANGERS
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

5 outta 10... ringleader man, cant believe it, chopped & screwed, digital & therapy r da tracks on hereeeee... how many numbers yall think he doin dizweek??????????????????

Back
Top Bottom