☆☆✰☻✇----NT, POST YOUR DOG aka Help me choose a breed of dog VOL. NO CATS ALLOWED----☆â˜

My 5yr old English Springer Spaniel
Sparky!!!
smile.gif

I woke him up lol

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

hows he like the wolfcub food? i looked in to that before i decided on the innove for large breed puppies...

i been thinking bout mixing the innova evo with her food sometimes i do not feel like cooking meats for her and do not want to go totally raw diet..

He loves it. Hows your presa do around other dogs and people?

well at this point dog wise she is only around my male pitbull who just turned 7 and they get along great.. i have not encountred another dog on out walksyet..

far as peeps she realy cool and tail waggin around the neighbor kids theres tons of them.. but adults walk by when i have her out front her tail and ears go upand she just watches them..

i was gonna ask you the same about yours and forgot so im glad you asked.. lmk

also are you gonna do anyt bite work with him or anything like that? i plan to with her its something ive read up on for a long time now and now have one ofthe ideal breeds to do it as im sure you know owning one..

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Blazers nice dog. what breed is it?
Thanks, he's a Shih Tzu.

Really smart, and has got quite the personality. Here's a picture of him when his fur gets longer...

28gw5fo.jpg

can somebody school me on jack russel terriers?
nerd.gif

i used to have a german Shepard a long time ago when i was kid..not really a big dog person..eventually i wanna get a jack russel terrier..but from whati've heard and read they are extremely hyper..what else is there to know about these dogs?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Bobby Light

can somebody school me on jack russel terriers?
nerd.gif

i used to have a german Shepard a long time ago when i was kid..not really a big dog person..eventually i wanna get a jack russel terrier..but from what i've heard and read they are extremely hyper..what else is there to know about these dogs?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom