☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

@sportsguy33 Bill Simmons
This is crazy: Hearing the NBA (owner of New Orleans) vetoed the CP3 trade because it wasn't in the best interests in the league.

@WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
The NBA has killed the proposed deal to send Chris Paul to the Los Angeles Lakers, league sources tell Yahoo! Sports.

Wow, all this turmoil going on...

Locker rooms of LA and Boston going to be wild this year...

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

@WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
NBA owners have pushed commissioner David Stern to kill the deal sending Chris Paul to the Los Angeles Lakers, sources tell Y! Sports.

@ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
It was not immediately clear, sources said, if three-way trade involving Hornets, Lakers and Rockets is merely snagged or in jeopardy

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif

I honestly agree with the owners' position here. Let someone buy the team first before making such big moves. This deal makes the team far less attractive, prolonging the NBA's holding and hurting the league. No league wants to have to own one of its teams.

Wow. Really glad this didn't happen. I hate that whiny **+ flopper. Hopefully when i woke up in the morning there aren't any ridiculous news like this.

Back
Top Bottom