☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by 91 West

Pau for Martin and Scola?
nerd.gif

niketalk
niketalk
niketalk
niketalk

Lulz at the Hornets. Only 6 players in camp and the season starts in two weeks. Take that Stern. I commend Mitch for saying %#$! this and moving on. Stern over played his hand for real.

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

No way do you only take Bynum if you're Otis smith. I'd need Gasol too
this. I would rather take Brooke Lopez and picks cause of bynums history of injuries.  Seriously, magic needs to get at minimum pau in that deal
1. Bynum is an easier player to trade...  2. Has a team option after this year.. Free agent the year after...   3. Brook Lopez's contract will triple if you want to resign him ..

Just as much risk in Lopez as Bynum

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Would the Knicks have enough money in the off-season to sign cp3 now with the signing of Chandler?
Uhh, no.
laugh.gif
Not a chance. Them locking up Chandler long-term means no more superstars.

@ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein

Sources close to the situation tell ESPN that Clippers have emerged as "early frontrunner" to acquire CP3 now that Lakers out of running

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
GET IT DONE NOW LAC.

I love the fit.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Lulz at the Hornets. Only 6 players in camp and the season starts in two weeks. Take that Stern. I commend Mitch for saying %#$! this and moving on. Stern over played his hand for real.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I feel sorry for NOH. And they have a disgruntled CP3.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by knightngale

sounds like they tried every possible scenario and knew the league would have vetoed it anyways

plan B: howard?

Plan B would be tank this season, wait next year and sign them both straight up 
laugh.gif
With what cap space ?
Hmmm...wasn't even thinking about that. Unless they would somehow take a paycut to be signed, the Lakers just took a massive L on that one.

Mark Stein.
Sources close to the situation tell ESPN that Clippers have emerged as "early frontrunner" to acquire CP3 now that Lakers out of running.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by JD214

LO coming to Dallas.
eek.gif
(sort of like, not 100 on it though.)

Should've let Cardinal go though, dude is worthless.

He delivers the lulz though. 
laugh.gif

Can't blame him for that, and all that flopping he did in the Finals.
laugh.gif

JA, you cannot be that exited for having the Custodian back.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Would the Knicks have enough money in the off-season to sign cp3 now with the signing of Chandler?
Uhh, no.
laugh.gif
Not a chance. Them locking up Chandler long-term means no more superstars.

@ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein

Sources close to the situation tell ESPN that Clippers have emerged as "early frontrunner" to acquire CP3 now that Lakers out of running

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
GET IT DONE NOW LAC.

I love the fit.

I like CP3 on the Clippers, those rims aren't ready

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

If true.........
eek.gif
eek.gif

http://twitter.com/Mike_Bresnahan
http://twitter.com/Mike_Bresnahan@Mike_BresnahanMike Bresnahan

Source confirms that Odom is gone "for sure," and Paul trade has fallen apart. Not for Howard, either. Source: It's a straight salary dump.

6 minutes ago via TweetDeck
indifferent.gif

salary dump and Luke is still on the team.

im out
alien.gif

I know Lakers mgmt is upset with Odom, but you don't hand him over to your competition. Cp3 basically screwed now with the limited choices. And on another, 40m for deandre Jordan may

If i'm the Magic i'm trying to rape the Lakers for all they have for Dwight . No less than Bynum, Gasol, and a couple pics for Dwight

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Mark Stein.
Sources close to the situation tell ESPN that Clippers have emerged as "early frontrunner" to acquire CP3 now that Lakers out of running.

Let's do it.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Stephen Jackson.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

This is what Stephen Jackson said at media day

If you’re not talking about an NBA title, don’t come and talk to Stephen Jackson.

The most colorful character the Miwaukee Bucks have had in some time held court with the media on Saturday and, as always, failed to disappoint. Here’s a collection of Jackson quotables provided without questions asked or referenced, because they are more hilarious that way:

“If guys come in here not focused on a championship, just making the playoffs, we need to trade them. We need to be talking about championship and nothin’ else. You can’t limit yourself to just playoffs. Who wants to do that? Playoffs is not really an achievement to me. Anybody can get to the playoffs.â€

Nah the Clippers are the front runner, if just based off the fact that they will be offering a top 10 pick next year at minimum. That + tanking made them the front runner to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom