☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Dwight will be a Laker before the playoffs begin, mark my words!

Orlando and Lakers are both stuck at a level where they both need to make a move.  It's almost like a perfect marriage. 

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Billups worked out for the Clips this game because he's healthy and his shots were falling and mainly because they played a team with a small back court just like them. They'll think it's gravy when they play the Knicks this Wed. too but when they play one of the other better playoff teams in the West or just better 2 guards, fans will be pissed off with Billups A LOT
laugh.gif

If that happens then this dude will slide over to the 2. No biggie!
1224kobe.jpeg

Billups off the bench
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

laugh.gif
@ thinking Billups would be okay coming off the bench for Butler to be the 2.

But in the off chance he is, just be prepared for even when he's having an off night to still jack up a 3.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Durden7

Maiking it in?  Hes played in 1 game.  Jeez.

its niketalk where one game equals whole season....
for those of you who have mobile phones download the NBA game time app and you can see the free 2 week nba league pass preview on your phone

Is that app legit? Do you need to be a direct tv customer for it to work? I just downloaded it.

^ Na its legit. I just DL'd it on my phone.

Gotta watch my son BJennings Cook on Charlotte tonight
pimp.gif

I don't get the heat slurpage. Show me a great half court offense. How is them going nuts in transition against a team that isn't motivated anything to wow about?

Chicago needed a legit 2nd scorer to take that next step

Garnett won't be suspended for literally choking someone. Surprise surprise. Couldn't have anything to do with the marquee game tomorrow could it?

This league sickens me

Originally Posted by DubA169

Garnett won't be suspended for literally choking someone. Surprise surprise. Couldn't have anything to do with the marquee game tomorrow could it?

This league sickens me
They didn't even fine him...wow.

is anyone else mobile league pass free preview messing up? mines keep saying i reached the maximum minutes for viewing what the hell?

The Nets' interior defense looks outrageously bad.

And the Wizards are going to be one of the best defensive teams in the league. Soon.

He fell almost on his head after hanging on the rim and he stood right up. Someone will post the vid I'm sure.

Without Brooke the team is garbage. Except morrow I guess.

They desperately need to trade for Dwight. If they do then they are good. If not then they are screwed.

Shaun Livingston is looking really good out there, good to see.

Bogut looks 100% healthy which is also good to see.

Magette's alley oop, top ten play

Originally Posted by Jay02

Shaun Livingston is looking really good out there, good to see.

Bogut looks 100% healthy which is also good to see.

Magette's alley oop, top ten play
Sanders banged on that rook from the Bobcats 
laugh.gif

Paul George going to break out this year 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom