☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

What the heck is up with the title? 
laugh.gif

[h3]SPORTS[/h3][h2]NBA: Tracy McGrady Warns Dwight Howard To Avoid One Team If He Wants a Title[/h2]
12.30.11 | No Comments

Posted by Sabrina B. @gametimegirl

Tracy McGrady forever will be remembered on the wrong side of the superstar alliances, a career of what-ifs with those Grant Hill and Yao Ming partnerships perishing with fractured bones and twisted ligaments. Between Shaquille O’Neal and Dwight Howard, McGrady had been the smaller, sleeker franchise star wanting to leave the Orlando Magic.

Now at 32 years old with the Atlanta Hawks, the knee operations behind him, McGrady has been seared with the scars of professional regret. He won scoring titles, earned tens of millions of All-Star votes and made tens of millions of dollars. As history goes, it’s never worked out right for T-Mac. No titles, no finals, no significant advancements in the playoffs.

Nevertheless, McGrady was one of the originals who inspired franchises to clear salary-cap space, to partner with another All-Star, and few have lived the free-agent frenzy like him. Yes, McGrady knows of Howard requesting a trade to the New Jersey Nets to play withDeron Williams, but he doesn’t care about the Nets’ shiny new arena in Brooklyn, the Russian billionaire owner willing to spend and spend. For whatever it’s worth, T-Mac doesn’t see Howard and the Nets.

“I can’t see him coming here,â€

Originally Posted by Mister916

Rose is getting paid 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Adidas better step their game up. All his sig to me have been real good. Didn't know he is out selling Bron
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
ya'll leave JA alone, I woulda bet anything he was gonna leave the title: World Champion Mavs NBA thread, all year long.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

No Kyrie Irving mentions, or conversations yet this whole year??!

His shooting percentages make Brandon Jennings look like Kevin Durant.

He's actually 4-5 right now fam bam..

He really hasn't done anything impressive compared to the nice games we've seen from Kemba and Ricky. Hasn't been playing any teams I want to see either.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

He really hasn't done anything impressive compared to the nice games we've seen from Kemba and Ricky. Hasn't been playing any teams I want to see either.

I lightweight see what you're saying....but he's been playing effective and I believe he'll have a nice game tonight!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Will OP ever update this thread?

probably when the mavs win their first game of the year lol that will be tonight against the crappy raptors
I been busy man, that takes a lot of time.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ it taking a long time to edit the thread title

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I been busy man, that takes a lot of time.
laugh.gif

If I ever do, it'll be between Jan 2nd and Jan 8th.

If it's not done by then, good luck seeing it change.
laugh.gif
No, NOW!!! NOW!!!1!
QFT
Do it now!!! %$$#@@# NOW!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!

i knew we shoulda stuck with zyzz season thread

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

is it really that serious?

Yess bro. How would you feel if you came home to a HAPPY BIRTHDAY banner in your home in December, when your birthday was in July? And your 46 now?

Same #+$$.

its not to all of us as seen by us JOKING about it BUT you sounding a little cranky so u should ask yourself that question...

However serious you think it is, it's like way more serious than that.

Like…

… way.

Yess bro. How would you feel if you came home to a HAPPY BIRTHDAY banner in your home in December, when your birthday was in July? And your 46 now?

Same #+$$.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom