☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

I maybe reaching but Marshon Brooks game reminds me alot of Kobes in his early days. Dude offensive potential is crazy

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I'm at work so I can't watch the game, what did he do?!?!!

I JUST WANT CLEVELAND TO PROVE ERRYBODY WRONG!! ERRYBODY BABYYYY ERRYBODYYYYY.
Tie game, got past Hibbert and had a clear shot at the basket, Granger came in and made him adjust but he still had a chance at the layup and he missed.

Thanks.

Sounded like simple rookie mistake..might lose this game but I like what I hear - it's a learning process.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Big J 33 wrote:

Kyrie misses the game winning lay-up.

Impressive move to get there, though.

I'm at work so I can't watch the game, what did he do?!?!!

I JUST WANT CLEVELAND TO PROVE ERRYBODY WRONG!! ERRYBODY BABYYYY ERRYBODYYYYY.

4 secs left he drove to the hoop as he was going up, Hibbert flew by him, he lays it up with his left hand and it rolled out.

And to think the Cavs spent 7 years playing games playing 90 possession games.

I know they need to play in the half-court come spring time but LeBron playing at a 100 possession pace is fun, damn it.

Ricky Rubio damn this dude court vision
eek.gif

Brooks is very good offensively. Needs to work on Defense. Billy King said he sees Iverson in the kid. I agree more on the Kobe posture more than an A I

Marshon Brooks is the truth in the sense that he will make a nice long career of playing no defense and being a reliable ISO scorer, his Jamal Crawford future is coming sooner rather than later.

The heat's offense is a train wreck whenever Lebron is off the floor.

They build a lead. Bron goes to the bench. MIN takes the lead back.

Wade is just not in rhythm right now.

So I went out of my way to watch that Cle vs Indy game. Overall I an chalk the game up to Kyrie being a rookie as far as play but I did not see anything that warranted him the label of a franchise player. He's good at driving consistently, shot needs work.

Don't know what to say about that missed layup in regulation
30t6p3b.gif

Rubios vision is pretty impressive for his age while playing in a completely different game where everyones bigger and faster.

He's 20 right?

Still laughing at the people who never watched him play saying he was going to be a bust, dude can see the court like others. 
pimp.gif

Grizz fans....... How long is Conley gonna be out for???

Need to know if Pargo is worth hanging on to or not.......

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Marshon Brooks is the truth in the sense that he will make a nice long career of playing no defense and being a reliable ISO scorer, his Jamal Crawford future is coming sooner rather than later.
Couldn't believe somebody called him Frobe. Son has no hops and his athletcism isn't really there. He'd be lucky if his game could reach a young Ray Allen's. I aint hating on dude but all he does is shoot well. JC might be a reach since I don't see the ball handling skills in Brooks.

and yes, 
pimp.gif
@ Rubio's court vision. It's a good thing he has young athletic forwards to play with but sometimes he's making passes where the only other players that can keep up are Wade and LeBron.

Back
Top Bottom