☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by cartune

* MIAMI HEAT 2011-2012 CHAMPIONS

* LeBron James MVP
indifferent.gif

DALLAS MAVERICKS 2010-2011 CHAMPIONS

Dirk Nowitzki MVP

Dirk%20-%20Champion.jpg

lebron-james-crying-miami-heat.jpg

espnDal_dirk_d1_300.jpg

Mavs get their rings on Christmas day.

Howu?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

* LeBron James MVP
indifferent.gif

Dirk Nowitzki MVP

Dirk%20-%20Champion.jpg

espnDal_dirk_d1_300.jpg

Howu?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I HOPE LEBRON DROP 50 ON DIRK ON CHRISTMAS DAY

WE GETTIN THIS YEARS CHIP I PROMISE YOU 
smokin.gif

Blah, blah, blah.

Heard it. Wake me when LeBron wins a ring.

I'm excited to see how the free agency goes, it's going to be wild.
eek.gif

And not just that, excited to see all these rookies, including Rubio, The Jimmer, Kyrie, etc.
pimp.gif

* LeBron James MVP
indifferent.gif

Dirk Nowitzki MVP

Dirk%20-%20Champion.jpg

espnDal_dirk_d1_300.jpg

Howu?
I think you missed what he was saying.  He put an asterisk next to all of them.  I'm glad he brought it up though because I really want to know how everyone will view this year's champions.  If Miami wins i know for SURE everyone will discredit them and say it was a "shortened" season and the rings "don't count."

So let's get it out there now.  Who feels that whoever wins it all this year, it will not be a "legit" championship?

The Spurs were the Champions back then, and whoever wins this upcoming championship will be the champion.

It's harsher on older teams, but whatever, comes with the territory.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

I think you missed what he was saying.  He put an asterisk next to all of them.  I'm glad he brought it up though because I really want to know how everyone will view this year's champions.  If Miami wins i know for SURE everyone will discredit them and say it was a "shortened" season and the rings "don't count."

So let's get it out there now.  Who feels that whoever wins it all this year, it will not be a "legit" championship?

We should make an open poll. So people can't back out later and say it's not legit. And if their team wins we can say the title wasn't legit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by NobleKane

u guys oding like there aint no other sports in the world
laugh.gif
good. the sooner a team dethrones dallas the better
happy.gif

Wait, there are other sports?
No. Basketball is all that matters, basketball is all that has ever mattered.

http://gifsoup.com/
thank god. if i had to get my fix by watching oklahoma vs santa clara week in week out I would have gone crazeeee.

so who's defecting, breaking contract and coming back from overseas?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by OneTrust

We should make an open poll. So people can't back out later and say it's not legit. And if their team wins we can say the title wasn't legit
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yea we should seriously.  I think a championship is a championship whether the season is shortened or not because everyone still has the same opportunities to win.

This season is going to be wild, Free Agency and Training Camps start on the SAME day?? That means teams like the Celtics will have only like 6-7 dudes, sign a couple guys and they will arrive a few days later.
eek.gif

That's insane this season is going to be crazy and I can't effing wait!!

Blah, blah, blah.

Heard it. Wake me when LeBron wins a ring.

I'm excited to see how the free agency goes, it's going to be wild.
eek.gif

And not just that, excited to see all these rookies, including Rubio, The Jimmer, Kyrie, etc.
pimp.gif
WORD!

Back
Top Bottom