☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

What did the Pacers after the Bulls game that got D.Rose annoyed?
They obviously were ecstatic over a road win, but in the end, does it matter (what they did)? A guy like Derrick Rose has that killer mentality of "okay, ya'll celebrated on my floor. Look out." It's the mentality all the great ones had. Don't show me up on my home floor. Rose is gonna go off the next game.

WAIT.

The Chicago X's came out?

Jesus man...
30t6p3b.gif

How hard were those to get online?

Those were the single pair I liked more than any other.

How the hell are u on NT and not now release dates
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
SMH JA

Ima holla atcha next time I'm in Monterrey in a few weeks mate

@WojYahooNBA: RT @KCJHoop: DRose: "I will never forget how they celebrated just from winning this game. I can’t wait to play them again." #Bulls

Don't think I've ever heard/read of him making statements like this... Guess he REALLY didn't like their exuberance 
laugh.gif

End of last nights game apparently the Pacers were celebrating the W out on the court afterwards... I'm not sure I missed the entire 2nd half, left we were up 10... got an alert from ESPN that we'd lost by 5 I just
grin.gif
&
30t6p3b.gif

But yea apparently their actions rubbed him the wrong way. Correction I remember him making a statement similar to that after the Heat series, but it was more about never forgetting how it felt to lose in game 5 than anything.

So, the Hornets get the TWolves pick, which is going to turn out to barely be top 10 it seems, and now there's not even a guarantee that Eric Gordon stays with them beyond this year........

Yeaaaaaaah, GREAT trade NBA. 
laugh.gif

Am I the only one not surprised by the Knicks this season?
Even with Chandler (who is a good piece to have but has been SERIOUSLY overrated after the Finals) I saw them as a 5-6-7 seed. They have NO depth and Melo/Amare don't really compliment each other at all. Never understood how people had them being a top 2-3 seed and possibly the Heat's biggest challengers.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Rose is talking about...?

these dudes were acting like they just won the damn chip... granted it was a close playoff esque game these dudes were acting like they just won game 7 or some !!*

I just want to know how the best 'pure scorer' in the league can be shooting 39% at 6'8 250 and we're 17 games in.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I just want to know how the best 'pure scorer' in the league can be shooting 39% at 6'8 250 and we're 17 games in.

You and me both.
People been REAL quiet on that Melo > KD talk this year 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Am I the only one not surprised by the Knicks this season?
Even with Chandler (who is a good piece to have but has been SERIOUSLY overrated after the Finals) I saw them as a 5-6-7 seed. They have NO depth and Melo/Amare don't really compliment each other at all. Never understood how people had them being a top 2-3 seed and possibly the Heat's biggest challengers.

If you pair Amare with a PG who can run the PnR, he turns into a top 5 offensive player in terms of production, and then you have Melo who always gets up for LeBron. I see why people said it, but things just haven't panned out as of now. Probably because Amare doesn't have a PnR PG (nobody knew he was THAT dependent on one) and Melo is off, even before he messed up his wrist or whatever is wrong with him now

Tyson has been the most consistent player on the team. im happy to have him.

melo is obviously injured. But yeah he playing terrible the last two weeks.

Baron Davis comes back and we going to the chip!

Back
Top Bottom