☆ - 51st GRAMMY Awards - Feb 8, 2009 - 8PM ET on CBS HD - ☆

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Leona Lewis.
devil.gif

co-sign....
she got robbed tho......i didnt even know who she was and i knew that song

Im a say some random #@#% right now cuz it will be lost in a few mins in a flurry of posts. But im gon beat my meat to natalie coles unforgettable jugs.

this year sucks so far..i still cant believe that fat chick one over the jonas brothers even she was like umm ok how did i win against them.. it was a nicesong but common ..thatd be messed up if them boys dont win something on air after taking this country by storm..

Originally Posted by bilbo07

are the grammys pre-recorded?
Nope, probably a few seconds Tape Delay so when M.I.A. has her baby on stage you'll see it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like that there's more performances this year.

Diddy seems (rightfully) nervous around Robert Plant
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Im a say some random #@#% right now cuz it will be lost in a few mins in a flurry of posts. But im gon beat my meat to natalie coles unforgettable jugs.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

LMAO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Funniest post of this thread.

SLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom