Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

w7iz50.jpg

Tuesday night, photos by NT's MyTSharp.
WOW totally making this into a poster for my room  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I thank you for liking the photo. But I can print a poster for you in high quality for a decent price. I work hard on my craft and would love to have a lil' support for the photos I take.

My-T.
Tag your *$@% son. You can't give people the product then expect them to pay for it. 

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Originally Posted by dlips

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

w7iz50.jpg

Tuesday night, photos by NT's MyTSharp.
WOW totally making this into a poster for my room  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I thank you for liking the photo. But I can print a poster for you in high quality for a decent price. I work hard on my craft and would love to have a lil' support for the photos I take.

My-T.
Tag your *$@% son. You can't give people the product then expect them to pay for it. 

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^ looks like all white 11's...

no they dont

look like IX lows
Yeah I thought 11's at first but than realized it was during the 01-02 season when Kobe rocked those Flag joints.. so the retro 9's were in heavy rotation. Lace holes look like the 9's

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^ looks like all white 11's...

no they dont

look like IX lows
Yeah I thought 11's at first but than realized it was during the 01-02 season when Kobe rocked those Flag joints.. so the retro 9's were in heavy rotation. Lace holes look like the 9's

Whether it was all in one day or not. I never want to see that Drake Jacket again..people change for different sets in one show dude dive five shows and went to games in that hideous jacket and pants.

Whether it was all in one day or not. I never want to see that Drake Jacket again..people change for different sets in one show dude dive five shows and went to games in that hideous jacket and pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom