♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait.....whats wrong wit jean shorts?

Last edited:
I've never posted just my girl... LOL! WTH are you talking about? I've posted my girl's fits WITH MINE, just cuz they wanted me to, as they are into fashion and stuff too. The same way people in WDYWT post their homeboy's wear with theirs sometimes, or whatever. I just have no problem posting my full fit and face. But I've never posted details about break ups or any personal stuff.

You got cats who post vaca pix, pix with celebs, what they ate, their cats and dogs, their full nearly naked body cuz they won a tattoo contest, all kinds of crap. But let proto do anything like that and it's drama...

You can form opinions all you want, doesn't mean you know me. To imply I'm a "Hip Hop DJ", or this huge fan of everything Kanye West, or the other silly things, it just makes no sense, that's not me. You don't know my life story, how I grew up, all my taste in music, my history as a DJ, visual artist, and skateboarding. I've never really posted all that on here in detail.

Again, people are far too judgmental, too quick to think they got people all figured out. Some of you would fall back and respect me if you knew what I came from, and knew that I am self made (I've had people on here try to imply I have been handed things cuz I have some expensive shoes, which is so false).

What have I done? I haven't attacked anyone... I haven't thrown out racial or homophobic slurs... I've barely criticized other people's tastes in fashion or music... The most I've done is defend myself and maybe brag a bit or post pix of me having fun and enjoying my life. But a majority of this forum is bragging, so don't act like I'm alone in that.

This is a freaking celebs wearing heat thread for god's sake... Why is the topic about me?

Link me to when you had the dark haired girl with the 1's and the dress on plz :wink:

been looking for that indians fitted stalley wears

where do i get it? its not the regular on field since the logo is much bigger

http://www.myfitteds.com/cleveland-...world-series-on-field-new-era-fitted-hat.html

why does it look so weird shaped? :lol:

wish it didnt have the patch on the side though

here's a red bill version w/ a more tolerable patch imo

http://www.hatland.com/store4hats.cfm/hats,4,21621.html

thanks but that one is even worse :lol:

the other site had them without the logo but obviously all sold out :smh:

Wait.....whats wrong wit jean shorts?

Nothing is wrong with them in my opinion, just know some NT heads have issues with it.
I still own jean shorts but haven't worn them in a long time, not as comfortable as others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom