♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess its his style. Don't understand it, but Ye is Ye.

At the end of the day, this is what it is. He's being true to himself. Most of us will never quite understand what the hell he's thinking, and we don't need to. Just accept son for who he is or continue nitpicking from the sidelines.

I don't know what son would want to imitate such a weird outfit, but I'm dying at how badly he did it 
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Them 'Red October' Adidas' though 
pimp.gif

I lied.

I don't know if you're talking about the picture of the Asian dude, but if you are those are all red Skytop 3s by Supra.

I'm probably late but

Janet’s shirt, which read “PERVERT 2” was worn as a public display of support for her brother in regards to the recent allegations. On the message behind the shirt, she said: “The charges are ridiculous. If Michael is a pervert, then so am I.”

LMAO. Wait I follow that dude. I was like holy **** he looks familiar. But nah he trolls, he did it for the lulz. The caption puts it all into perspective.

I got a fleece timberland jacket that I only stopped wearing cause school ended in June, its like that hustle and flow jacket, you can wear it year round.

how did this fool jermaine dupri not get her knocked up :x

wait...this ***** jermaine dupri was hittin that :smh:

im hatin i dont care

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^°
We dont dance no mo :smokin
Shabazz bros 8)

That sweater 8)

Id be cheesin just like dat

Just cuz

She looks like candy :smokin

Last edited:
Jeans also probably

Still trying to figure that out, I have the breakdown of the whole line. Don't know if its each denim piece or one specificially but there is a drop crotch version. Pretty much slim in the legs and very low at the waist/bottom area. From the pics what 'Ye has on doesn't seem "drop crotch-ish" but you can't tell with the APC hoody and FOG long tee he has on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom