♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh yea im speaking about the tmz stuff he does....

Its official though if you aint holding some sort of celeb status dont speak to Kanye....if you're able too.

Last edited:
hahaha yo Kanye got to many "yes" men on his team someone needs to tell him "No"...but then if they do that no red Octobers.

he can wear what he wants but jay should tell him to stop wildin out on frail tmz reporters its making him look like a h eaux

All dude was doing was telling him he liked yeezus smh​

Nah man, that's not "all he was doing". His tone of voice was sarcastic and patronizing. That paparazzi's job is to get any kind of reaction out anybody celeb he comes across.

Kanye needs to chill he made more of a big deal about it than it is.
All he had to do was pretend he is on the phone like always and ignore paparazzi and walk on

I forgot what interview it was.. but someone on Kanye's team said that he is aware that he overreacts and does it for the public or something along those lines.

I don't want to imagine if a little 12 yr old goes up to him and says hi can I get a photo, how would he react?

Imagine all the lol jimmies here doe. Would they burn their yeezys and CDs if Kanye give em da cold shoulder or worse da DX suck it

so may quotable in this video. lol... his rant are GOAT when mad.

but honestly can you blame him.... after he stop dude and told him to talk..he kept following him and kept asking him questions.

From what I hear he's actually pretty humble behind closed doors. Problem is the second he takes a step into the public and outdoors, here come the camera phones and paparazzi. You'd be a tad uneasy if your every winking moment was being captured on film.

From what I hear he's actually pretty humble behind closed doors. Problem is the second he takes a step into the public and outdoors, here come the camera phones and paparazzi. You'd be a tad uneasy if your every winking moment was being captured on film.
It's not like its something new to him. Add to the fact that his baby moms is attention ***** #1, he needs to suck it up and act like a man.

Most celebs, engage the camera people when they're asked questions. Others ignore them. 

Paparazzi is an incredibly small "price to pay" for his level of success/wealth tho.

He wanted this and certain things come with it.

Theres alot of people (stalley) out there would love that much attention.

Ye got a new baby, a bad bish, Ms, new cd out etc.....he should be chillin.

I feel like if I would ever see Kanye in public and I say hi to him, he would say "f**k you fam, don't speak to me".

Lol
nah he wouldn't call you fam, he'd tell you stop talking to him, then to your girl, your fam, yourself, and then stop talking forever :lol:

It seems like a small price to pay from the outside, but unless we were in his shoes, we don't know how much of a price that is for him. Link to that video saying that the overreacting was intentional though?

Did any of you listen to that Jay interview with The Breakfast Club? He basically said Ye has never really been humble. He said before he even had a single out, he referred to himself as the "Savior of The Chi" and he's tried to talk to him about overreacting about the paparazzi...lol

part of the problem is that he does over react so they go even harder. some of the questions they ask him are crazy.

Add to the fact that he doesnt do any interviews really so thats the only view the public gets of him besides what he puts out on videos

The same jay-z that said if he's not better than B.I.G. he's the closest one and beefs with ma$e, nas, Mobb deep and throws shade on Cam all because they happened to be popular and from nyc. That guy.

believe it or not ye is pretty cool when it comes to fans in public... when i was watching him flipping on paparazzi on youtube ( :lol: ), i came across a bunch of videos of him stopping & signing for fans & taking pictures on different occasions. i think the problem just comes when people with cameras come chasing him down or follow him the second he steps out in public looking for a reaction

Last edited:
believe it or not ye is pretty cool when it comes to fans in public... when i was watching him flipping on paparazzi on youtube ( :lol: ), i came across a bunch of videos of him stopping & signing for fans & taking pictures on different occasions. i think the problem just comes when people with cameras come chasing him down or follow him the second he steps out in public looking for a reaction

i believe you, but how old were the videos?

wale in black supreme dunks and i think a 20 anni bape T

stalley in bapes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom