♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm sure its not but dude in the hoodie looks like Charlamagne

cleannn pharrell fit
dude is wearing a shirt and some jeans whats so clean  about it?
99% of the fits in here are shirts and jeans.... a well put together fit looks clean.
sure, but in this case all he's doing is wearing a shirt and some jeans...what's so well put together about it. Dudes dress like that all day on campus?

Last edited:
Then if their clothes are that well-fitting and the color coordination of their outfits work that well, the dudes on your campus dress cleanly too.

Feeling not caught, but what's not clean or what doesn't work about it to you.

Just because a fit is simple, doesn't mean it can't be clean. IMO a simple/basic fit>some off the wall gaudy fit with all this designer branding.

Feeling not caught, but what's not clean or what doesn't work about it to you.

Just because a fit is simple, doesn't mean it can't be clean. IMO a simple/basic fit>some off the wall gaudy fit with all this designer branding.
fair enough.

I just thought the fit was 'regular' and nothing to talk about. Almost like if you went to the gym in a black shirt and matching shorts and someone said 'cleannn fit my dude'...just wouldn't register.

Simple>>>.gaudy, but in this case he just looks like some regular old skater or stock room guy at a hardware store. Again maybe I'm reading too much into the 'cleann fit' comment.

to me its also the same as:

"info on the games jeans"
nerd.gif

Last edited:
It's possible... With some of the fits posted in here, it's nice to see simple ones from time to time. I guess some look at it as refreshing, so they comment on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom