♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
not this particular outfit, but what about cut off jean shorts that end above the knees. People would have laughed 2 years ago if they saw someone wearing that and called them queers.
Just quietly that fashion has been around in europe for years. Like literally thats how the rest of the world wear shorts, so NY/Harlem is no longer the fashion capital. USA use to set the trends now they follow the rest of the world, there just always mad late.
I see what you're saying, but it doesn't get copied 100%. It's more the fact that certain elements get adopted with the rest incorporating distinctive (local/regional/whatever) flair. He basically helped make the the layered, semi-baggy top with super slim pants/shorts look popular. In Europe, cats wear balls tight clothing from head to toe. But Rocky knew that tight on tight isn't as good of a look as balancing "breathable" with "tight."

vs. the European look

man, this euro-style, or high fashion or w/e yall are calling this crap looks absolutely ridiculous (see: ghey) imo. i'll stick to what i know instead of trying to be in with the new trendy crowd. and when that lame style falls off, ima still be fresh, keeping it simple, while still looking NORMAL. :tongue:

Pac smashed all these rappers wives :rofl:
NO HE DIDNT.

PAC WAS CLEARLY A HOMOSEXUAL.

THUG LIFE. LOL SURE.

HE SOLD THAT ISH, LIKE RAPPERS SELL DA ILLUMINATI IMAGE TODAY

man, FOH! (i repped u by mistake)

I've always thought Pac was a homosexual.
People are quick to call Rocky gay for his outfit and Tupac wears a corset and the same dudes won't say anything.
Also wasn't versace in love with him. And that's all he wore, I'm pretty sure none of y'all would take a gift from a man you know were in love with you.

but it wasn't a corset tho, it was a leather vest. and back then pac was one of the few rappers who could and successfully did straddle the fence between "thug life" and high fashion. pac is really the one who made versace popular in hip hop. pac was the biggest star in hip hop at the time, PERIOD. which is why EVERYONE wanted a piece of him... gianni and his daughter donatella versace, madonna and every other major artist, celebrity and brand at that time for that matter.

pac transcended just hip hop. did u forget he was a major movie star also?? regularly hanging with folks like mickey rourke. there has not been before or since anyone like pac. he was in a space all by himself. he could do things his peers couldn't have gotten away with. pac transcended age, race, class, etc.

Last edited:
man, this euro-style, or high fashion or w/e yall are calling this crap looks absolutely ridiculous (see: ghey) imo. i'll stick to what i know instead of trying to be in with the new trendy crowd. and when that lame style falls off, ima still be fresh, keeping it simple, while still looking NORMAL. :tongue:

sorry to burst a bubble but those two last pics are NOT representative AT ALL of how europeans dress.No matter the style,there are good and bad dressers everywhere.This never has to do with which continent you re from.

Last edited:
^^
no, i feel u. and u not bursting my bubble. i didn't mean to generalize as it may have come across. i was just tryna say basically this "kanye-and-asap-esque euro-style" that has been injected into hip hop i strongly dislike (no hate).

Last edited:
Agreed about the long sock trend needs to stop.
Especially the all over print. Rappers, leave it to the skaters

Lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom