♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like they are all trying to 'out-clown' the next person. I do understand these guys are entertainers but would it hurt to dress like 99.9% of the world at least once in a while?

2 chainz is untalented, and cant dress for ****... but yet everyone wants to jock his "style" both rapping and dress sense. 

IG has everyone jockin' everyone, back in the day you had to wait for a film clip to see what a rapper was wearing

throwback 

atlanta you weird
roll.gif

Yea I always say to myself how weird a lot of Atl people are when I visit there. Everyone is either trying to be super weird to stand out and try to dress like every rap artist or they dress super hood.

2 chainz is untalented, and cant dress for ****... but yet everyone wants to jock his "style" both rapping and dress sense. 

IG has everyone jockin' everyone, back in the day you had to wait for a film clip to see what a rapper was wearing

throwback 

Back when Game was on fugazis heavy

yeah those weren't even GOOD perfect fake IV's those were da joints that started to be made in da mid 2000's...he did a good job hiding it

wit da jeans and keeping a OG color...

Lol @ how all the time it turns into a "Atlanta is something negative" debate. But what y'all don't know is most of the people in Atlanta aren't even from Atlanta.

I think theyre just wheats with a white collar.

They used to be seasonal but im pretty sure theyre out now.
I still have a pair like 7 years old lol.

Maybe things have changed since I last lived in Atlanta but them clubs were hot as a mug when I lived there. Can't even imagine these dudes wearing hoodys, varsity jackets, jackets and leather in them places.

Yes Atlanta is mad weird but the ******* are :wow:

Yea, you're not lying about that! Even chicks working in Mickey D's or random waitresses be like 7's on up...lol

I gotta visit ATL... what about Savannah (sp) Georgia anything popping out there?

I would have to hop on Delta to hit up ATL from NYC, but Savannah we about to fly there soon :nerd:

Will I see Jada Stevens, Georgia Peach, Luscious Lopez types out around that part of the state or no :nerd:?

Savannah stinks.....and no it aint poppin there.....outside of Atlanta the state of Georgia is pretty whack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom