♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
at that Penny & MJ pic.

I don't think Penny ever wore Jordan's shoes....i know Jordan wore Penny's shoes.....

correct me if wrong

edit:
NDP: When Michael came out of retirement, there’s a famous game in the 1995 Playoffs where you both agreed to wear each others’ shoes, and you wore the Jordan IX, and he was wearing your shoe, the Flight One. How
did that come about?

I didn’t think he would do it, but when he first came back, just to see him in the shoes that I was wearing, I was like, “Wow!â€

I don't think Penny ever wore Jordan's shoes....i know Jordan wore Penny's shoes.....

correct me if wrong

edit:
NDP: When Michael came out of retirement, there’s a famous game in the 1995 Playoffs where you both agreed to wear each others’ shoes, and you wore the Jordan IX, and he was wearing your shoe, the Flight One. How
did that come about?

I didn’t think he would do it, but when he first came back, just to see him in the shoes that I was wearing, I was like, “Wow!â€

Are those both Player Exclusives? Both pairs are even more fire with blue accents than with red ones.
pimp.gif

Are those both Player Exclusives? Both pairs are even more fire with blue accents than with red ones.
pimp.gif

My fault
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
at those Penny pics with the IX's *Double checks this time
laugh.gif

I remember seeing a couple TV shows on Melo back when he was a rookie & at Syracuse & his closet was
eek.gif
His sneaker & jerseys game was nice.

My fault
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
at those Penny pics with the IX's *Double checks this time
laugh.gif

I remember seeing a couple TV shows on Melo back when he was a rookie & at Syracuse & his closet was
eek.gif
His sneaker & jerseys game was nice.

Jordan Brand need to hook Melo up with some better looking shoe's, damn...
I wanna see him in somethin' foamposite inspired.....

Jordan Brand need to hook Melo up with some better looking shoe's, damn...
I wanna see him in somethin' foamposite inspired.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom