♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
have we even seen Dependable Jays entire collection? is he still adding to it? i mean i remember seeing all his Jordan PE's years ago and was blown away. Havent seen or heard much since then

fe3t5l.jpg

seems hipsters are gravitating to flight jackets.... skateboard P, and vashtie all had black ones within da last couple of pages..

Just noticed this as well. While I hate the potential for such a staple to be branded as "something hipsters wear/ started" I am looking forward to seeing basic ma-1 jackets become more widely available. Been waiting for alpha industries to drop the re-issued in black for what seems like forever.

Last edited:
didn't watch the whole vid, just quick scanned it but did that guy have many rare vintage gems or were they just limited shoes?

seems hipsters are gravitating to flight jackets.... skateboard P, and vashtie all had black ones within da last couple of pages..
Just noticed this as well. While I hate the potential for such a staple to be branded as "something hipsters wear/ started" I am looking forward to seeing basic ma-1 jackets become more widely available. Been waiting for alpha industries to drop the re-issued in black for what seems like forever.
you can buy a alpha industries flight jacket whenever you want (they're made 24/7)

when i was less savvy back in da day i just had a regular hood flight jacket not

knowing who made da OG ones which were constructed of WAAAY better material and merit da 100 dollar price tag.

i think da cheap 20-30 dollar ones you see everywhere in da hood cheapened da mindset of why people carry a certain stigma when you see people

wearing em...i was always drawn to em because of their utilitarian appeal..bout to get a olive one before da end of november.

these designer brands can kiss my *** if they gonna take something thats already sturdy and competent, sprinkle their little hypebeast fairy dust

bull **** on em, and try to sell em for 400% profit though. **** is like military cargos, it doesn't get better than army surplus when it comes to

quality and price, everyone else is just selling you dreams.

I dunno nething about flight jackets lol but i got a black reversible one where the inside looks quilted 8)

One of the few items i own that has lasted thru "trends"
Its great cuz Its not too street and not too db.

Buy yea, i can see Pyrex buyin them 30$ joints and $creenprinting the s*** outa them.

you can buy a alpha industries flight jacket whenever you want (they're made 24/7)

when i was less savvy back in da day i just had a regular hood flight jacket not

knowing who made da OG ones which were constructed of WAAAY better material and merit da 100 dollar price tag.

i think da cheap 20-30 dollar ones you see everywhere in da hood cheapened da mindset of why people carry a certain stigma when you see people

wearing em...i was always drawn to em because of their utilitarian appeal..bout to get a olive one before da end of november.

these designer brands can kiss my *** if they gonna take something thats already sturdy and competent, sprinkle their little hypebeast fairy dust

bull **** on em, and try to sell em for 400% profit though. **** is like military cargos, it doesn't get better than army surplus when it comes to

this

And its perfect good quality while these brands gonna try to pump out these cheap things costing 300-400 dollars. I'll stick the the og stuff.

I wanna see the shoes that he said he couldnt show and why

Last edited:

Same thing applies to peacoats. Burberry peacoat which provides the warmth of a long sleeve shirt

Last edited:

Statue of Liberty Lebron 9 elite
but why wouldn't he be able to show those?

they have been seen already
you wouldn't jeopardize your political connect at Oregon sending you those...when you reach a certain level of elitism, certain people send you stuff for free, some of

it maybe so rare that if you show it they can trace back who gave who what and put em in hot water.

Last edited:
you wouldn't jeopardize your political connect at Oregon sending you those...when you reach a certain level of elitism, certain people send you stuff for free, some of

it maybe so rare that if you show it they can trace back who gave who what and put em in hot water.

True but wouldn't the people at Oregon know that a shoe is missing from the kitchen?

I woulda thought Nike would keep tight hands on the shoes that 1 of 1 or less then 5 pair made

Like how can Kenny have pairs that even Jordan doesnt have

True but wouldn't the people at Oregon know that a shoe is missing from the kitchen?

I woulda thought Nike would keep tight hands on the shoes that 1 of 1 or less then 5 pair made

Like how can Kenny have pairs that even Jordan doesnt have
they shred alot of thing..so imagine things that were supposed to be "destroyed" and end up in people's hands...

there's no other reason for this cool Native American to own like 4-5 different wear test versions of V's.

also Nike got their own manufacturing facility, on campus so imagine someone cranking out grey markets, handing em to people that should've never got

em in da first place.

they shred alot of thing..so imagine things that were supposed to be "destroyed" and end up in people's hands...

there's no other reason for this cool Native American to own like 4-5 different wear test versions of V's.

also Nike got their own manufacturing facility, on campus so imagine someone cranking out grey markets, handing em to people that should've never got

em in da first place.

Thanks I just learned something

I always thought Nike would keep a tight lid on the things that was supposed to be destroyed or never see the light of day

BUT

I guess thats the reason behind why he cant show them!

cause maybe his connect is shipping him stuff that he was suppose to destroy

man I would love to see that stuff tho

one day I will be blessed enough to get into that kitchen

Just having it is cool enough. Some Nike Execs have unreleased colors of the Yeezys that not even Ye got

Im still trying to find out who has them half black and white Yeezy 2's with the cement bottom

I think SirSneaker has more Yeezy samples then Yeezy himself

dude has every version of the Yeezy 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom