♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
what happened to loso? his eyes look sunked in. crack, meth?

"dudes" are wearing fitted sweats and pattern pants like women huh?
ill continue to remain "out of style" then.

I'll give you the patterns, but what's feminine about fitting sweats? And on the other hand, what's masculine about baggy sweats?

^^
laugh.gif
Sean seems to have an endless supply of those rapper shirts.

I'll give you the patterns, but what's feminine about fitting sweats? And on the other hand, what's masculine about baggy sweats?
My dude always defending the slim fit to no avail 
laugh.gif

Im not going to lie, those safari foams look ok on feet. :rolleyes
When you're comparing them to Weathermans and the STDs, they look freaking GREAT.

those safaris are easily the worst foams.

a bunch of dots? smh

but the weatherman and these heat things or w/e are horrible too. they just need to make straight up colored foams.

royal, red, white, blue, green,

none of this wacky crap.

Hip hop needs more artists like Big K.R.I.T. and Curren$y. Forget the industry and all the commercialized BS.

I would not mind one bit if these dudes stayed low key their entire career just like AZ.

They are a representation of the underground and staying true to yourself, your real fans, and not selling out. I can really respect that. Not to mention they make incredible music. And KRIT makes the beats and produces most of his tracks as well? Sheesh. Is the full version of Just Last Week out yet?

Wiz sold out so hard.
Idk about KRIT but Spitta is getting bread, and it's actual business logic he's using. I agree about Wiz though was just thinking about that when I saw a pic of him with his nails painted. I hope in his case the financial gain was actually worth it, cause money from music is gonna dry up very soon for him

Hip hop needs more artists like Big K.R.I.T. and Curren$y. Forget the industry and all the commercialized BS.

I would not mind one bit if these dudes stayed low key their entire career just like AZ.

They are a representation of the underground and staying true to yourself, your real fans, and not selling out. I can really respect that. Not to mention they make incredible music. And KRIT makes the beats and produces most of his tracks as well? Sheesh. Is the full version of Just Last Week out yet?

Wiz sold out so hard.

Wiz sold out so hard.
Idk about KRIT but Spitta is getting bread, and it's actual business logic he's using. I agree about Wiz though was just thinking about that when I saw a pic of him with his nails painted. I hope in his case the financial gain was actually worth it, cause money from music is gonna dry up very soon for him
Curren$y is probably my favorite overall artist. My man peaked lyrically on Covert Coup though 
ohwell.gif

And that means what? You guys be clueless on music man

It was a snippet on his tape. I was simply asking if the full version released yet. Thanks currensy

And not to derail any further but listen to krits first mix tape if that track wasn't for you.

Spitta is def business savy. Dude has reinvested his money into his own businesses doing the things he seems to love (cars and jet lounge). Turning his passions into profit you know his money isn't dryin up after rap.

Last edited:
Curren$y is probably my favorite overall artist. My man peaked lyrically on Covert Coup though :\

Not at all. New Jet City, The Stoned Immaculate, and Priest Andretti are all great. I actually like Cigarette Boats over Covert Coupe but you can't go wrong with Alchemist so I see where you are coming from.

Curren$y is probably my favorite overall artist. My man peaked lyrically on Covert Coup though :\

Not at all. New Jet City, The Stoned Immaculate, and Priest Andretti are all great. I actually like Cigarette Boats over Covert Coupe but you can't go wrong with Alchemist so I see where you are coming from.

Cigarette Boats is one of my favorites as well. New Jet City just didn't do it for me, though I like some of the songs from it.

Rolling Papers was definitely a more mainstream oriented project, but Taylor Allderdice IMO was not only one of the best projects of 2012, but IMO Wiz's best project and that was after he "sold out"/got with Amber Rose and started dressing funny. Then he turned around and dropped that trash Cabin Fever 2. Although there was one joint on there I ****** with, it had like a piano, sounded like some mob **** and Juicy J was on it lol.

ONIFC was average but Allderdice was a classic tape along with K&OJ.

I think he makes a conscious decision to make safer music for albums so he can get those checks. Can't be mad, as long as he comes with heat on the mixtapes.

/Music Forum

N9fzRgc.png

article-2487060-192E0D5300000578-633_306x726.jpg

article-2487060-192E0D4B00000578-879_306x726.jpg

I might get that jacket if he not charging rape prices (120 for a white tee
laugh.gif
). Don't even care about the patch. Will troll in style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom