♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on NT a long time and Jerry Seinfield has always been respected in every iteration of the 'Celebrites Rockin Heat' thread. Not sure why you would think otherwise.

That Sudeikis cat was 'doing it right' in his older pictures but now he looks like every 'sneakerhead' that jumped on the Nike/JB bandwagon. I do feel that Nike/JB are responsible for this as they keep churning out some really ugly, variant looking product but Sudeikis must be a having a deep enough rotation that he doesn't need to sport any of today's garbage.
Define garbage, although I got a pair some think the Green Glows are garbage.  Jason was seen in a pair.

Pretty sure everyone on here knows and respects Jerry's shoe game...nice pics Hennessy!

info on this pic?
[table][tr][td]Title:[/td][td][h1]Chicago Bulls vs. New York Knicks - Jordan's Final MSG Appearance[/h1][/td][/tr][tr][td]Caption:[/td][td]NEW YORK - MARCH 8: Michael Jordan #23 of the Chicago Bulls gets a high five as he walks to the bench wearing his original Nike sneakers against the New York Knicks during his final game at Madison Square Garden on March 8, 1998 in New York, New York. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges that, by downloading and or using this photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 1998 NBAE (Photo by Nathaniel S. Butler/NBAE via Getty Images)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Date created:[/td][td]09 Mar 1998[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Define garbage, although I got a pair some think the Green Glows are garbage.  Jason was seen in a pair.

I think Vood would probably argue that 95% of non OG CWs are firmly in the "garbage" category.

I'd agree. I don't think I can think of much more than 10 GR Retro+ CWs that need to exist.

At one point, I had every OG CW of every numbered Jordan 1 - 13 (minus Maroon and Sport Blue 6s, and several OG 1 CWs). Many of them I had multiples of - full sets of both OGs, retros, etc. More than 100 pairs of Air Jordan numbered shoes. I probably owned fewer than 5 Retro+ CWs in that whole stash.

Now, that's just my opinion - and you're all free to differ. But, for those of us who remember watching MJ play in not just the 90s, but the freaking 80s, I think a lot of us feel this way.

Last edited:
I think Vood would probably argue that 95% of non OG CWs are firmly in the "garbage" category.

I'd agree. I don't think I can think of much more than 10 GR Retro+ CWs that need to exist.

At one point, I had every OG CW of every numbered Jordan 1 - 13 (minus Maroon and Sport Blue 6s, and several OG 1 CWs). Many of them I had multiples of - full sets of both OGs, retros, etc. More than 100 pairs of Air Jordan numbered shoes. I probably owned fewer than 5 Retro+ CWs in that whole stash.

Now, that's just my opinion - and you're all free to differ. But, for those of us who remember watching MJ play in not just the 90s, but the freaking 80s, I think a lot of us feel this way.

Thanks BIP, but I'm not entirely into OG colourways. Nike/JB were throwing out some decent to good retro+ colourways in the early '00s till about '07. It is a damn shame to see them not even try anymore.

I don't think Sudeikis really cares if it's an OG colorway or not. He is a big Jordan fan who likes the classic silhouettes. You'll never catch him in a pair of Lebron's. Thinks Lebron is a "prima donna who will never be as good as Jordan." I agree with him.

Edit: I also agree with BIP Roberts that most retro + colorways are garbage though. The only pair of retro + I own are the chrome 8s.

Last edited:
DAMN nephew with no neck look MAD uncomfortable around her.  Dude on the right ALREADY knows, let me get this phone ready for when she walks by.  I will convieniently have my phone pointed in the direction and wait for her to walk in front.

So the fact that Pusha has stylists has less to do with his dress than his affiliation with Kanye? His affiliation with Kanye explains it all huh?

Right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom