♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pharrell does jean shorts the right way, other than that 'look' jean shorts are a no no :lol:

Pharrell does jean shorts the popular way right now.

That picture of Jay is old as hell, when everyone (probably yourself included) wore them like that. 11 years ago you would have said Jay was doing jean shorts the right way...

Jean shorts are a fail all the way around. No matter the length, cut, or brand...

Last edited:
I see nothing wrong with Jean Shorts...

I prefer the way Jay is rocking them over how Pharell and Wayne is rocking them... and that includes today as in this day and age.

I understand not rocking the overly baggy jeans, but I don't think shorts are something that should be skin tight fitted.

That's just me though...

*shrugs*

I've got about 4-5 pairs of jean shorts in my closet still from back in my tall white tee days. I feel like that's a fashion trend that just went away

i wore a tall tee to the gym the other month my gawd the comfort lol.

but then again where im from tall tees can still be found adorned on hood dudes who refuse to switch up their styles. respect.

i see the nab is easing up on the dress code lol … or did they throw it out i can't remember but between nick and westbrook they are easily exploiting it and how stupid it was to have in the first place

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom