♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanye definitely amplified the awareness around retro Jordans. Here he is in (what look like) 7s from the "All Falls Down" video which dropped in 2003.

Kanye definitely amplified the awareness around retro Jordans. Here he is in (what look like) 7s from the "All Falls Down" video which dropped in 2003.
wait so since he wore retros in 2003, that means that he amplified the awareness?  How does that even correlate?

Last edited:
Every one knows about him and the '02 Charcoals but every has worn an air Jordan in their video at least once. I'm more so referring to a time when air Jordan's weren't the go to sneaker amongst the masses like around '07-'08. Also as stated above I'll give him a lot of credit for the air Jordan 1 gaining popularity again. Yes those and 6's but lets not give him all the credit. Ive never seen kanye in a pair of 11's and those are constant sellouts

I've realized that kanye is right to an extent about Retro Air Jordan's. Around the time he was wearing them heavy the only retro's around were CDP's and people were leaning more toward the fusions, AF1's and Blazers.... But him proclaiming that he made them hot is a slap in the face

What :lol:

wait so since he wore retros in 2003, that means that he amplified the awareness?  How does that even correlate?
Yeah I don't know what dude is trying to say by posting the All Falls Down video, but the point people are trying to make about him and Jordans is that it's noticeably harder/more expensive to get a pair of Aquas or Infrareds than it was Pre-2007. It's why people used to be salty when he wore a new pair of shoes in here lol because everything he wears, it's harder to get. Who else has that effect?
 who is this chic?
 ​
Lol Gucci's Yo Gotti's Gucci's girl.​

Who else has that effect?

everybody who is in the public eye

is this even remotely real life?

lil wayne spoke about and wore the space jams and increased the hype around an already hyped shoe

countless rappers and celebs post pics of them wearing new and old jordans that create extra hype

Last edited:

500x1000px-LL-9d71111f_ztu0iw.png

anyone knkow where i can cop some junts like these? or they look like something i could find IRL?

Last edited:
Wonder if that's KD's house. If so, I'd pay to have that shower head moved up a bit. Guess he's probably used to it like that though. Lol

Do you guys actually think you're making a point? Wayne was arguably the biggest rapper in hip-hop when he made that Space Jams reference, of course he drew hype. Kanye has the same effect... ALL THE TIME :lol:

I'm not saying that I even kind of agree with him making Retro Jordan's hot at all, but you're not actually saying anything by mentioning other rappers who wore certain pairs.

the only thing he raised for sure was the price of the variety black varsity 6's we all know this for sure …

RIP Paul Walker. Not the greatest actor of all time, but I love the Fast & Furious franchise, as well as Varsity Blues and a few others. Sad...

RIP TO PAUL WALKER... SERIOUSLY SUCKS.. WASNT A HUGE FAN OF THE FF BUT I THOUGHT HE WAS A GREAT ACTOR SUCH A SHAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom