♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

The struggle of Wale fit just terrible :smh: :lol:

At this stage in Wale career he feel like he could wear anything I mean
Everybody know he partly the reason for this
Newfound sneaker head craze dat started a year ago

Last edited:
Hard to believe that this statement came from a cat that's been a NT member since '03...

maybe i wrote it wrong i wasnt tryna make it seem like he started this sneaker ****
You peep I said newfound right not to me but to all these youngins that want to dress like
Wale for some reason I have lil brothers and cousins that jus got into sneakers like a year ago
They thought I was crazy when I was wearin foams and sb's back like 06 they weren't big in philly
even when it seem like people stopped wearing jordans and af1 in like 07 i was still wearing them But when wale came on the seen it's like him and kanye got these kids brainwashed

Last edited:
i was caught off guard by wale and his ziplock pants and just realized he has simpsons jacket lol

maybe i wrote it wrong i wasnt tryna make it seem like he started this sneaker ****
You peep I said newfound right not to me but to all these youngins that want to dress like
Wale for some reason I have lil brothers and cousins that jus got into sneakers like a year ago
They thought I was crazy when I was wearin foams and sb's back like 06 they weren't big in philly
even when it seem like people stopped wearing jordans and af1 in like 07 i was still wearing them But when wale came on the seen it's like him and kanye got these kids brainwashed
You're right, but you can't blame Wale or Kanye for being at the forefront and finding/exploiting a niche.  Kids are impressionable and these "sneaker heads" are lucky to have that "mainstream" platform.  With maturity comes the realization that the concept of celebrity is fleeting. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom